6 Assisted Living Facilities in Rapides Parish, LA

Brookdale Alexandria

351 Windermere, Alexandria, LA
Paula855822: "The experience at Brookdale has been awesome and really good. It’s expensive, but she chose the facility because it’s closer to her sisters. It’s not going to be wise, but that’s where my mother wanted to go. The rooms were very nice and c... (read more)
Special Promotion! Ends in 0 days

2015

Almor Ponderosa

830 McKeithen Dr, Alexandria, LA
Our philosophy is to provide personalized resident centered care in order to meet individual preferences and needs. We treat all residents with dignity, provide privacy, plus encourage independence and freedom of choice. We include meals, h... (read more)

England Oaks Senior Living

6956 England Dr, Alexandria, LA
shawnthomas: "My mother did not want to go to any care facility and fought against the idea for many months before actually moving in. She was difficult and I had my reservations. But once she moved in and experienced the fabulous gourmet food and accom... (read more)

Marigold Place

5723 Jackson Street, Alexandria, LA
Beverly047433: "Marigold Place only has I think about 65 residents. The nice thing about the particular apartment that my mother- and father-in-law will be moving in is they have an exercise room and washer and dryer; they're ordering a new washer and dry... (read more)

Canterbury House

1101 16th Street, Alexandria, LA
CG: "My in-laws stayed at Canterbury House. I particularly liked it. The only problem was they didn't offer memory care. It's very nice and they had a little studio apartment. They washed their clothes and did their housekeeping. It was just a ... (read more)

Volunteers of America Transitional Residence

2085 Rainbow Dr., Pineville, LA

At A Glance

There are 6 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Rapides Parish is $2,272 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Rapides Parish area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 24 reviews of assisted living communities in the Rapides Parish area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 assisted living communities in the Rapides Parish area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.