Assisted Living in Calloway County

2 Communities

Brookdale Murray

905 Glendale Road, Murray, KY
$$$$
Alan: "Brookdale Murray was a really nice place for an elderly person. Their food service set up was nice and it's more like a restaurant setting. They have a lot to offer. They have a laundry facility and a home cleaning service. I liked what I saw. The studios were small, but the one-bedrooms were just right. If I were to go there, I would take a one-bedroom. The staff was very cooperative and answered all my questions. I didn't get the chance to see the food, but I saw the menu,... (read more)

Fern Terrace of Murray

1505 Stadium View Drive, Murray, KY
$$$$
1 review
PhyllisS: "My mother is in Fern Terrace. We've been very pleased with the facility. It's clean, the staff is friendly and helpful. She has a private room and bath that she shares with one other lady. Everything's working out well so far. "

At A Glance

There are 2 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Calloway County is $2,780 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Calloway County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of assisted living communities in the Calloway County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 assisted living communities in the Calloway County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.