3 Assisted Living Facilities in Reno County, KS

Brookdale Hutchinson

2416 Brentwood, Hutchinson, KS
Linda: "Brookdale Hutchinson and its living quarters were very nice. The staff was great, very friendly, and knew the residents well. It felt like a good place for my mother. Most of the residents seemed happy, which was good. They had lots of gre... (read more)

Ray E. Dillon Living Center

1901 E. 23rd, Hutchinson, KS
Friend in AZ: "The Dillon Living Center is a wonderful, warm and welcoming place. My best friend's step-father is currently a resident and she has been so very happy with his treatment - both medically and personally. The facility is very clean and doesn... (read more)

Waldron Place

1700 East 23rd Street, Hutchinson, KS
sankpo: "My mother and step father were residents at Waldron Place together for two years before my mother succumbed to a sudden illness and passed away. Let me first state that the staff were always extremely pleasant and helpful when I visited. ... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 3 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Reno County is $2,683 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Reno County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 17 reviews of assisted living communities in the Reno County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 assisted living communities in the Reno County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.