Assisted Living in Pittsburg

2 Communities

The Cottages of Carrington Place

1909 East 4th Street, Pittsburg, KS
$$$$
jcoltharp: "The entire staff was very caring and polite. The facilities were very clean and neat and welcoming. The individual houses are very accessible and just the right size for an older couple. I like the idea that someone can choose whether to live in a duplex on site and still walk to the main building for meals but can also move into the main building when their health declines. The assisted living facility I am familiar with is right next to my grandparent's church and this was... (read more)

Guest Home Estates of Pittsburg

1910 East Centennial Drive, Pittsburg, KS
$$$$
LotusLady: "I visited this facility and was surprised that the residents seemed very happy. The residents were mostly capable of maintaining their daily lives outside the facility but wanted some assistance. This seemed like a very nice place to live, very clean and a lot of room for residents to meet with other residents or areas to invite their families to. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Pittsburg area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of assisted living communities in the Pittsburg area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 assisted living communities in the Pittsburg area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.