2 Assisted Living Facilities in Junction City, KS

Brookdale Junction City

1022 North Caroline Avenue, Junction City, KS
Saadia: "My grandmother has been at Brookdale Junction City. The experience is good. They don't have as many people, which is comfortable, because then they can pay more attention to each of the individuals there, especially my grandmother for bein... (read more)
Get Pricing

Valley View Estates

1440 Pearl Drive, Junction City, KS
JW: "My impression of Valley View is very poor. The food is terrible. I'm downstairs in skilled nursing because of an injury, and my wife is upstairs in an apartment for independent living. They have activities for upstairs and downstairs like ... (read more)
Get Pricing

At A Glance

There are 2 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Junction City is $3,495 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Junction City area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 6 reviews of assisted living communities in the Junction City area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 assisted living communities in the Junction City area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.