2 Assisted Living Facilities in Chanute, KS

Also serving communities of Parsons.

Country Place Senior Living & Memory Care Chanute

701 Osa Martin Boulevard, Chanute, KS
The Country Place Senior Living's motto, Life as you want it…Care as you need it is exactly how today's seniors should live and that lifestyle is now available to the Chanute community. Country Place has maintained a respected reputation as... (read more)
Get Pricing

Guest Home Estates III

7440 220 Road, Chanute, KS
momof21: "It is a very nice facility and would trust myself to the employees of this nursing home. I do not think that I have been treated with more respect by total strangers in my life. You walk in and are immediately greeted by staff as well as r... (read more)
Get Pricing

At A Glance

There are 2 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Chanute is $3,500 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Chanute area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of assisted living communities in the Chanute area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 assisted living communities in the Chanute area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.