Assisted Living in Marshall County

2 Communities

Glenwood Place

2907 S. 6th Street, Marshalltown, IA
$$$$
Joanne: "I just moved into Glenwood Place, and it's wonderful. Everybody has been very friendly and helpful. The cleanliness is superb."

Bickford of Marshalltown

101 Newcastle Road, Marshalltown, IA
$$$$
1 review
bcrazy1: "People who work at Bickford really seem to know people there as individuals. This is a place I wouldn't mind living in myself! "

At A Glance

There are 2 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Marshall County is $3,596 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Marshall County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of assisted living communities in the Marshall County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 assisted living communities in the Marshall County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.