4 Assisted Living Facilities in Guthrie County, IA

The Lakeside Village

2607 Highway 4, Panora, IA
Kenneth: "The Lakeside Village is about the best place to get into. The place is a little pricey, but it is all right. We are eating regularly here, I just come down when the food is ready. The staff is hardworking and they do what they can for you.... (read more)

The Willows

324 SW 6th St., Stuart, IA
Ryan5: "My mother in law visited this past weekend, and even though when she came down two months ago, she all but picked the place she would move to if she came down, she wanted to visit another facility.As such we drove to Stuart and visited the... (read more)

The New Homestead

2306 State St., Guthrie Center, IA
Anonymous109732750: "The New Homestead facility is nice. I would say the staff is fine. My mother-in-law’s comments about the food have been very good. "

Country View Estates

2345 Redwood Ave., Guthrie Center, IA

At A Glance

There are 4 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Guthrie County is $3,900 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Guthrie County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of assisted living communities in the Guthrie County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 assisted living communities in the Guthrie County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.