Assisted Living in Dubuque

6 Communities

Sunset Park Place

3730 Pennsylvania Ave., Dubuque, IA
$$$$
Dan: "Sunset Park Place is very nice and we're happy with it. The room my mom is in is very nice. The staff is very helpful and from day one they were very good. The food is very good and excellent. They offer side trips to restaurants, casinos, and different places."

Oak Park Place Dubuque

1381 Oak Park Place, Dubuque, IA
$$$$
Marge: "My mom has been at Oak Park Place for three years now. It's very nice. I liked the staff, that's why we kept her there. They're very approachable, they answer all your questions, and they've been very helpful. I left her there because I liked it. I have not eaten any of the food, but she goes starts off liking it and then she doesn't like it. It's like every place else where she gets tired of it. I like the look of the place a lot, and they keep it very clean. They have a lo... (read more)

ManorCare Health Services of Dubuque

901 West Third Street, Dubuque, IA
$$$$
business-partner-of-manorcare: "Our Certified Nurse Aides students have gone to ManorCare for years during their 30 hours of Clinical rotation. ManorCare staff are always happy to work with our students in training them for future employment, plus, provide a great oversight of what it's like working in long-term care during their class' orientation. Students frequently comment on their evaluations of the class on what a wonderful experience it was for them being at ManorCare with the staff and the reside... (read more)

Eagle Pointe Place

2700 Matthew John Drive, Dubuque, IA
$$$$
Rita016626: "Eagle Pointe Place was very nice, but they did not have facilities for Alzheimer's patients. It’s clean and very modern. It has a lot of people, and they’re friendly. There’s a lot of room for my brother to sit outside and visit. The staff was very pleasant. The lady didn’t know a few things that we asked her, but she did get back to us on it. "

Bell Tower Retirement

430 Sidney Street, East Dubuque, IL
1 review
Paula46: "Bell Tower Retirement is assisted living, and they have a memory care unit as well. It is unlike any nursing home because it doesn't even feel like a nursing home. It is very welcoming. They converted an old school house building, and they built on to it. So all of the old classrooms before are now apartments. The staff is excellent and top notch. We could not have found a better place for mom. They are involved especially in the memory care unit where my mother is placed; t... (read more)

Kosgrove Estates

4155 Us 75 Ave, Sioux Center, IA

At A Glance

There are 6 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Dubuque is $3,795 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Dubuque area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 24 reviews of assisted living communities in the Dubuque area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 assisted living communities in the Dubuque area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.