Assisted Living in Burlington

3 Communities

Bickford of Burlington

3301 Sterling Dr., Burlington, IA
$$$$
Jack: "My mother is in assisted living at Bickford of Burlington. It's a great place and is one of the better ones in the area. It's nice, the employees are nice, the food is good, and they take care of my mom. It's a safe place and I'm very satisfied with it. They have three different sized rooms and my mom has the middle size room. It's plenty big enough and adequate. They have activities."

Rosebush Gardens Assisted Living

4925 West Avenue, Burlington, IA
$$$$
Sandra96214450: "My parents are in Rosebush Gardens Assisted Living and they are very happy there. Even though my dad is resistant, he really likes it there. I think the staff is very caring, very friendly and everything has been just great. Actually, the reason why we choose Rosebush is because the apartments are larger than the other two we visited, and they are kept very clean and are in very good condition. I have one meal there, but my dad never misses the meal. He likes the cooking and... (read more)

Sunnybrook at Burlington

5175 West Ave, Burlington, IA
$$$$
john111111: "My mother in law had an urgent medical problem, we made special arrangements for her to see her doc in the AM. Sunnybrook was to take her and I was going to meet her there ( I left work). Well they didn't take!!!!!! I had to go get her. One Of the 3 ladies standing around the office came out with poor excuses. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Burlington area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 9 reviews of assisted living communities in the Burlington area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 assisted living communities in the Burlington area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.