Assisted Living in Michigan City

yr

Trail Creek Place

1400 East Coolspring Avenue, Michigan City, IN
$$$$
Kathleen: "I really love Trail Creek Place. I've got the largest room here. I've got a small kitchenette, small living room, small bedroom, a walk-in closet, and a full bathroom. However, I'm not crazy about the food. It's not very healthy, there's no nutrition, and everything is breaded. We've got an activity director, there's an exercise class, we bake cookies, and twice a week the residents play Bingo. They check on me twice at night. I feel safe here."

Rittenhouse Village at Michigan City

4300 Cleveland Ave, Michigan City, IN
$$$$
pitbl: "My mother has been at the Memory Care facility Rittenhouse in Michigan City for two years. It was extremely nice with exceptional care and activities. The last six to eight months, we have noticed that the care she receives has become average and there are no activities. Basically, she gets up, eats breakfast, lays in bed, gets up for lunch, lays in bed, gets up for dinner and goes to bed. This is unacceptable. When addressed with the current executive director, I was t... (read more)

Life Care Center of Michigan City

802 US HIGHWAY 20 EAST, Michigan City, IN
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Michigan City area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 13 reviews of assisted living communities in the Michigan City area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 assisted living communities in the Michigan City area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.