Assisted Living in La Porte County

yrs

Brentwood at LaPorte

2002 Andrew Avenue, LaPorte, IN
$$$$
Jill: "My father moved into Brentwood at LaPorte and it’s OK so far. He had a bigger 1-bedroom apartment, and they gave me the first three months half off the rent, so it helped a lot. It was clean, and I just liked it. They have card games, they have bingo, exercise groups, they go on little field trips, and they have crafts. He gets three meals a day, they have a salon, and laundry. Everybody has been very nice and pleasant."
yr

Trail Creek Place

1400 East Coolspring Avenue, Michigan City, IN
$$$$
Kathleen: "I really love Trail Creek Place. I've got the largest room here. I've got a small kitchenette, small living room, small bedroom, a walk-in closet, and a full bathroom. However, I'm not crazy about the food. It's not very healthy, there's no nutrition, and everything is breaded. We've got an activity director, there's an exercise class, we bake cookies, and twice a week the residents play Bingo. They check on me twice at night. I feel safe here."

Rittenhouse Village at Michigan City

4300 Cleveland Ave, Michigan City, IN
$$$$
pitbl: "My mother has been at the Memory Care facility Rittenhouse in Michigan City for two years. It was extremely nice with exceptional care and activities. The last six to eight months, we have noticed that the care she receives has become average and there are no activities. Basically, she gets up, eats breakfast, lays in bed, gets up for lunch, lays in bed, gets up for dinner and goes to bed. This is unacceptable. When addressed with the current executive director, I was t... (read more)

Settlers Place

3304 Monroe Street, La Porte, IN
$$$$
Donna617556: "My mother's staying at Settlers Place. I am satisfied with it. The rooms and apartments are fine. The dining area and the food are very adequate. They take them to concerts and play bingo. They do a lot of things for them and have a garden and a small library room. The staff is very helpful and caring. It's clean there. "

Life Care Center of Michigan City

802 US HIGHWAY 20 EAST, Michigan City, IN

At A Glance

There are 5 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in La Porte County is $2,650 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the La Porte County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 30 reviews of assisted living communities in the La Porte County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 assisted living communities in the La Porte County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.