Assisted Living in Elkhart

yrs

Eastlake Terrace

3109 East Bristol Street, Elkhart, IN
$$$$
BP: "My mom is in Eastlake Terrace. It's a very pretty place. When we went there, they were very nice, and very eager to get us to sign. We moved her in and three days later she apparently had a stroke, but they didn't notice this, and they had no idea it even happened. We pay a lot of extra money for her to have nursing assistants, and they don't have nursing assistants for her most of the time, and they don't do what they say they're going to do."

Greenleaf Health Campus

1201 East Beardsley Avenue, Elkhart, IN
$$$$
AM: "We visited Greenleaf Health Campus, but the person I was supposed to meet wasn't there when I went for my appointment. Because of that reason, I wouldn't even consider them. The place was also not close to my location, and I didn't like to drive. I was pressed for time because I had to take care of my aunt as far as 24-hour care. The nurse's aide was very nice and took her time to show me around instead, but she couldn't give me any information."

Elkhart Place

2024 County Road 24, Elkhart, IN
$$$$
Claudine: "My siblings moved into Elkhart Place. It's very satisfactory, the workers are very nice, they're getting excellent care; they like it a lot. It's very clean, very nice, the people are all friendly, and all the residents seem very happy. The price is excellent, it was one of the least expensive places I've found that was really nice. They have exercise classes, and special events where people come in and entertain them. They have a family night once a month where family membe... (read more)
yr

The Hearth at Juday Creek

6330 N. Fir Road, Granger, IN
$$$$
The Hearth at Judy Creek is located in the South Bend suburb of Mishawaka, Indiana. It sits just west of Juday Creek Golf Course, offering residents a nearby recreational option. Residents enjoy the large living areas with full kitchens and on-site amenities that include a chapel, theater and pool table. Residents and visitors are pleased with the quality and variety of the food in the dining area and offer high praise for the attention and care given by the support staff, as... (read more)
Special Promotion! Ends in 13 days

Brookdale Granger

430 Cleveland Road East, Granger, IN
$$$$
Brookdale Granger is an assisted living community located in a landscaped area near the University Park Mall in Granger, Indiana. Visitors mention the serene views of the countryside, luxuriously decorated interiors of the rooms and the climate control features in each apartment. Residents can choose from studio, private suite, companion suite and one-bedroom apartment options. Residents appreciate the exercise classes, in-house dance lessons and excursions to the University ... (read more)

The Waterford at Edison Lakes

1025 Park Place, Mishawaka, IN
$$$$
The Waterford at Edison Lakes is located in Mishawaka, Indiana, close to a variety of shopping and dining options and the family-friendly Henry Frank Park. Visitors are impressed by the lovely entrance area with comfortable seating and a fireplace, and appreciate that residents can easily access the facility's exercise and activity rooms. Loved ones are comforted knowing the facility's staff has low turnover rates and is kind and professional. Along with nice, attractive room... (read more)
Special Promotion! Ends in 13 days

The Village at Arborwood Senior Community

820 Cleveland Road, Granger, IN
$$$$
Shane H: "I didn’t tour Village at Arborwood, but I spoke to somebody when I went there to pick up some information. The lobby area looked very inviting and very new, and it was three stories. This one was more ala-carte so you pay a room price, and then anything additional was optional like the meals, the laundry, and the cleaning. You can bring your car, but they had a shuttle to places. The staff was really nice. I also talked to a staff member on the phone a couple of times, and s... (read more)

Primrose Retirement Community of Mishawaka

820 Fulmer Road, Mishawaka, IN
$$$$
Primrose Retirement Community of Mishawaka is located in a peaceful, suburban neighborhood in Mishawaka, Indiana. Residents and their loved ones note that the facility is new and well-maintained and that the staff is friendly, helpful and caring. Residents also give high marks for the excellent food served in the dining room and appreciate being able to participate in sewing projects, walking clubs, happy hours, bingo and other games. Primrose also receives compliments for th... (read more)

Countryside Place Nursing

811 East 12th Street, Mishawaka, IN
1 review
InvolvedGranddaughter: "All in all the staff was very accomodating. My grandfather admittedly wasn't the best resident and caused quite a lot of problems, but the staff remained professional and maintained quality care. The facilities could be improved to include more space for activities. While visiting him, I noticed that a lot of other residents were roaming the halls, and seemed as if they weren't being monitored closely enough. It was concerning because some were ambulatory. My grandfathe... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 9 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Elkhart is $2,960 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Elkhart area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 32 reviews of assisted living communities in the Elkhart area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 9 assisted living communities in the Elkhart area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.