Assisted Living in Cass County

McKinney Place

3901 High Street Road, Logansport, IN
$$$$
1 review
Cheryl: "McKinney was very homey and very well-run. My mom and I were impressed with the knowledge of their staff. Mom is in a 1-bedroom apartment and it has a living room, kitchen, and a bathroom. It was very clean and well-maintained. The grounds and building are immaculate, I never saw anything out of place. I found nothing that would deter my opinion at this point."

Neal Home

2518 George Street, Logansport, IN
$$$$
Brian29: "My dad is at Neal Home. It is a good, very small facility with only 14 residents, so, obviously, everybody has one-on-one personal care. The room has a bed with a bathroom and furniture. The staff is friendly. They have Bingo, cards, and some calisthenics. When it's warmer, they put them all in a bus and go to a restaurant together. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Cass County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of assisted living communities in the Cass County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 assisted living communities in the Cass County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.