Assisted Living in Waterloo

5 Communities

Cedarhurst of Waterloo

518 Legacy Drive, Waterloo, IL
$$$$
A town rich in history and traditions, Waterloo is recognized on the National Register of Historic Places for its charming downtown. Catering to interests of yesterday and today, Waterloo has a variety of life enriching activities ranging from museums and historic homes to golf courses and local boutiques. Waterloo is also the home to the annual Monroe County Fair, Pumpkin Fest and the Downtown Christmas Walk. Cedarhurst of Waterloo is comprised of two communities, one for... (read more)

Garden Place Senior Living - Waterloo Community

735 Columbia Ave, Waterloo, IL
$$$$
Doreen: "My mother has been at Garden Place for over two years now. They do independent living and assisted living, but they don't provide higher level of memory care. Nevertheless, we have been very happy with this community. My mother has a one-bedroom apartment there. They do her laundry, light housekeeping, and once a week they clean the bathroom and vacuum the floors. They also provide meals and activities. They have a bus that will take them to activities outside and to Walgree... (read more)

Legacy Place

526 Legacy Drive, Waterloo, IL
$$$$
BL706862: "Visiting Legacy Place (Waterloo) was like going to a really big party. It was a nice, clean place right off the highway, but it wasn't in an industrial area. It was in a more sophisticated town, and the people were very nice, too. It had a nice view. "

Garden Place Senior Living - Millstadt Community

208 S. Kossuth St, Millstadt, IL
$$$$
Shellie863346: "We visited Garden Place. The rooms were very nice. There was a window in the living area, which was nice too. They have no openings, so we have to be on the waiting list there. The amenities were good, but they have a scheduled time to eat. They did have a room downstairs, and it was a TV room and a game room. "

Garden Place Senior Living - Columbia Community

480 DD Road, Columbia, IL
$$$$
Reviewer434: "I know a little bit about Garden Place. I know people that are in there and they love it. I have been there for a meal and for an activity. I met quite a bit of the staff member. They come to the senior site that I went to and they run bingo. They work well with the seniors. The staff is good. Everybody in the dining area was very friendly. The food was good. I have only seen one or two rooms. They have quite a few activities. They have bingo, they play music, and there are ... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 5 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Waterloo is $3,000 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Waterloo area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 5 reviews of assisted living communities in the Waterloo area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 assisted living communities in the Waterloo area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.