Assisted Living in Mendota

Stonecroft Village Retirement Community

1700 Burlington St, Mendota, IL
$$$$
1 review
Caring89543750: "Stonecroft Village is a beautiful facility. The staff were very attentive and caring. I feel that the residents get very good care there. They are very attentive and very helpful. They do have a really safe environment and I can see that the residents enjoy living there. The food is very good and they do have a restaurant-type of style room. I was not really familiar with regard to their activities, but I did see some things going on there. "

Mendota Lutheran Home

500 Sixth Street, Mendota, IL
$$$$
1 review

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Mendota area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of assisted living communities in the Mendota area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 assisted living communities in the Mendota area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.