Assisted Living in Macomb

2 Communities

Bickford of Macomb

1600 Maple Ave., Macomb, IL
$$$$
Sherilyn: "Bickford of Macomb has been the nicest of all the senior homes that I visited. The staff was warm, welcoming, interested, and cared about the residents. It was well put together and well thought out. The rooms were nice and looked comfortable. The facility itself was lovely and the food was good and served nicely."

Grand Prairie of Macomb

1307 Meadowlark Lane, Macomb, IL
$$$$
1 review
pastorj86: "Everybody that I interacted with at this facility was very helpful and kind to me. They helped me find my parishioners room and led me to it. Once there, they gave me however much time I needed to talk with my parishioner. The food that I ate with my parishioners here is great and is restaurant quality. The facility in itself was kept very clean and there was not a spot to be seen anywhere "

At A Glance

There are 2 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Macomb is $2,890 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Macomb area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 5 reviews of assisted living communities in the Macomb area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 assisted living communities in the Macomb area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.