8 Assisted Living Facilities in Kankakee County, IL

Bickford of Bourbonnais

100 Jones Dr., Bourbonnais, IL
donna254241: "Bickford of Bourbonnais seemed very nice and very expensive. They had activities going on. It was a two-story, so there was an elevator for the seniors to use to go up and down; they did not have to take the stairs. The staff was very nice... (read more)

Heritage Woods of Manteno

355 Diversatech Dr, Manteno, IL
Raymond357673: "Heritage Woods of was a very beautiful place. We saw friends of ours who are over there, and they are happy there. It was a very pleasant place. We went there twice. The staff who assisted us the first time was a lady, and she was very str... (read more)

Riverside Senior Life Communities

1485 Butterfield Trail, Kankakee, IL
Beth533367: "We chose Riverside Senior Life at Kankakee because it was bright and they check on the residents every 2 hours. It was definitely the best one we looked at. It was very clean and well kept up. "

Manteno Springs

600 N Birch St, Manteno, IL
satisfied *: "My family member has lived at Manteno springs assisted liveing fo three years .Manteno Springs is a small facility with big hearts it is a warm, and careing ,family oriented group, of providers that have always gone above and beyond the c... (read more)

Presence Heritage Lodge Assisted Living - Kankakee

995 North Entrance Avenue, Kankakee, IL
Caring815 : "I've been here for three years now. We're in individual apartments, the rooms are good-sized. We don't have any staff, there's no recreation or anything like that, it's just a place to live. I can afford it on my social security. It's clea... (read more)

Riverside Senior Life at Bourbonnais

85 E. Burns Road, Bourbonnais, IL
Anna231782: "We chose Riverside for my mother because it is the only place that was built and designed by a hospital, so they have the full continuum of care. They have a very different approach to their care. For one, the social worker is right on the... (read more)

Harvest View Living

100 Harvest View Ln, Herscher, IL
donna757318: "My father-in-law is in Harvest View. It looks and feels like a very nice place. Everybody is smiling and happy. However, I do not care for the staff. If you confront them about something, they will lie to you. I have to check with the doct... (read more)

Stonecrest Manor Inc

110 Harvard Street, Momence, IL

At A Glance

There are 8 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Kankakee County is $3,696 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Kankakee County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 19 reviews of assisted living communities in the Kankakee County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 8 assisted living communities in the Kankakee County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.