3 Assisted Living Facilities in Clinton County, IL

Cedarhurst of Breese

13887 Progress Drive, Breese, IL
John: "Cedarhurst of Breese was very nice but more expensive and didn't have a warm environment. The staff members were nice but not overly-warm and friendly. The layout was nice, it had nice updated features since it's a newer community. The roo... (read more)

Trenton Village

980 E. Broadway, Trenton, IL
Dan49: "Trenton Village is very pleasant. It seems to be the best one I’ve seen. I think it’s a very nice place. I know people that are there. It’s got a very good décor. People seem to be wonderful. The rooms were nice. I didn’t stay for a meal t... (read more)

Villa Catherine Al

491 Clinton St, Carlyle, IL

At A Glance

There are 3 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Clinton County is $2,830 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Clinton County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of assisted living communities in the Clinton County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 assisted living communities in the Clinton County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.