Assisted Living in Lewiston

yr

Brookdale Lewiston

2975 Juniper Drive, Lewiston, ID
$$$$
Don: "Brookdale Lewiston was good and excellent. The staff was helpful and professional. The apartment we saw looked alright. We got there just when one meal was finishing up, so of course everybody was out and in a hurry to get back to their rooms. There was a lot of crowding and we had to wait for an elevator, and some of the residents were a little bit rude about wanting to get in the elevator. The facility was very nice though."

Royal Plaza Retirement & Rehabilitation Center

2870 Juniper Dr, Lewiston, ID
$$$$
Jerry: "My mother moved into Royal Plaza Retirement & Rehab Center, and it's been a very good experience. They take care of her, and anything you want, they try to get. I've eaten there a few times, you hear complaints, and you hear how good it is, but when I ate there it was OK. It was very nice, quiet, clean, the people were friendly, and when she first moved in two or three of the people who lived there got a hold of her and asked, " Is there anything I can do? We want to be your... (read more)

Joyce's Orchard Residential

615 Cedar Avenue, Lewiston, ID
1 review
Raye M.: "The people at this facility genuinely care about the residents. It is a smaller home, I would say averaging six residents. Joyce and her help not only take care of their residents physically, they also treat them as actual humans, not just some number. They provide transport to and from personal and professional obligations. For example my aunt needed to visit with her insurance agent and no family was available to take her, so Joyce transported her all the way to the ag... (read more)

Wedgewood Terrace

2114 Vineyard Avenue, Lewiston, ID
1 review
Robert: "My father is a resident of Wedgewood Terrace. My father had issues that required care, but his experience so far is fine. The staff takes him to his regular doctors' appointments, and follows the orders that my father is supposed to follow with respect to the care and medication prescribed to him. They're very good with that. He's reasonably happy in this community compared to the place where he was before. Since he moved into Wedgwood they prescribed some medication which s... (read more)

Life Care Center Of Lewiston

325 Warner Dr, Lewiston, ID

Evergreen Estates

1215 Evergreen Court, Clarkston, WA
1 review
Judy658124: "My mom lived in Evergreen. It was a very nice and clean community that took care of the needs of their patients, had good meals, and always made Mom feel safe and secure. The rooms were of a good size, and she made several good friends there. "

Avalon Progressive Care Llc

1937 2Nd Ave, Clarkston, WA
1 review
Mary: "Avalon Progressive Care is very nice, clean, and has wide aisles. They have a nice dining room and a living room. It's very nice for the patients there. The staff is wonderful and just fabulous, there are nice people who care about my mother, and they provide good care. The food is fantastic and wonderful. One of the best parts about it is they do home cooked, nutritious, and tasty meals."

Riverview Residential Home & Care

1842 Golfview Drive, Clarkston, WA
1 review
Marlena: "It was a good visit to Riverview. There were six residents, and it seemed like a very nice and comfortable place to live. They do coloring, reading, and lots of fitness stuff. The people were good to be around and pleasant."

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Lewiston area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 14 reviews of assisted living communities in the Lewiston area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 8 assisted living communities in the Lewiston area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.