4 Assisted Living Facilities in Cassia County, ID

Highland Estates

2050 Hiland Ave., Burley, ID
Highland Estates is an Assisted Living community providing care for seniors in the Burley area. We take pride in the quality care given to our residents and the family atmosphere that make Highland Estates your home. You have different... (read more)

Rosetta Assisted Living

1919 Hilland Avenue, Burley, ID
Cathy_E: "The owners have done alot of changes to this facility and the staff really take there time with all the residents and really care about the residents!! I love coming here and visiting with them!"

Pomerelle Place

1301 Bennett Street, Burley, ID
lmallon: "My Gramma is so happy here. The staff is very compassionate and helpful in every way. I can be at peace knowing she is well taken care of."

Parke View Care & Rehab Center

2303 Park Ave, Burley, ID
ML2: "I don't like how the staff treats the residents & family / friends. I had a relative at Parkeview and they had to wait an hour just to use the restroom. It needs to be remodeled and some hallways smell like urine. I do not trust this faci... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 4 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Cassia County is $3,775 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Cassia County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 7 reviews of assisted living communities in the Cassia County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 assisted living communities in the Cassia County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.