Assisted Living in Tift County

6 Communities

Legacy Village of Tifton

1934 Whiddon Mill Road, Tifton, GA
$$$$
JW6: "My mother is in Southern Care Retirement Home. So far, it's been great. The amenities are wonderful, and the staff has been good. The food, and the living quarters are really good. The rooms are quite large, and they have a beautiful dining room with a fireplace. They got a lot of pretty roses all around them. They got a courtyard that's got flowers in it. It's a really nice place. They got two dining rooms; one for the memory care people, which my mother uses. I call it the... (read more)

Grace Manor

405 NORTH RIDGE, Tifton, GA
1 review
jclns: "Grace Manor is an assisted living facility for the elderly and special needs of our area. It is an expensive but very nice assisted living facility with plenty of outdoor area to walk and enjoy The apartment rooms are not too large, but are very comfortable. I visited at least once a week over the two year period she lived there. The staff is very good and very organized. The only problem I had was they would always give in to whatever my grandmother wanted, mostly too much ... (read more)

Tifton Health and Rehabilitation Center

1451 NEWTON DRIVE, Tifton, GA
$$$$
ambertut: "My brother was sent there for therapy after an accident. The food was inedible. He had to ask for a bath. The place is no longer clean as stated in the other review and smelled horrible. The grounds are limited too with nothing to look at all day. This would be my LAST resort! "

Bradley Place

418 NORTH PARK AVENUE, Tifton, GA

Maple Court Senior Residence

2408 TIFT AVENUE, Tifton, GA

CYPRESS POND

15 KENT ROAD, Tifton, GA
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Tift County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 9 reviews of assisted living communities in the Tift County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 assisted living communities in the Tift County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.