Assisted Living in Rockdale County

yrs

Remington House

1504 Renaissance Dr., Conyers, GA
$$$$
Phil: "Everything about Remington House is nice. For everything I could see, it's a well-run place, and is managed very nicely. I don't see any downside to me going there. The person who showed me around the place was informative enough."

The Magnolias

964 S. Main Street NE, Conyers, GA
$$$$
Greg: "The Magnolias was an older facility with more than one level, but it's very nice. The people seemed to be happy and enjoyed it. My mother can't afford it. We went to the dining area, saw the menus which looked good, and talked to the cook. They had activities, and my mother likes to participate. It was laid back, there wasn't a lot of hustle and bustle, and it was quiet. They had a garden area. The staff was very open, very knowledgeable, and went out of the way to show us a... (read more)

Manchester Court

1358 Manchester Dr. NE, Conyers, GA
$$$$
DK: "My mother is in Manchester Court. They have the activities that she was looking for, which was a huge reason why we decided to go there. It is smaller than the traditional assisted living facilities that she's been in before and the staff is very professional. It's nothing that's overly fantastic or dramatic, but it's very comfortable, and it's very homey for her. They have companion rooms and single rooms available. There are several television rooms, a courtyard, different... (read more)

Morningside of Conyers

1352 Wellbrook Circle, Conyers, GA
$$$$
Deborah: "Morningside of Conyers' rooms were very nice. It was a nice facility. The dining area was right up front and very nice. The courtyard was also very nice."

Highland Circle Personal Care Home

1028 Highland Circle, Conyers, GA

At A Glance

There are 5 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Rockdale County is $2,818 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Rockdale County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 55 reviews of assisted living communities in the Rockdale County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 assisted living communities in the Rockdale County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.