Assisted Living in Rabun County

Cannon Wood Village

2834 Old Us Highway 441, Tiger, GA
$$$$
1 review
Mary661743: "We had my mother booked to go to Cannon Wood. It is a great place for anyone who wants to retire. It’s a really nice place, but it cannot handle people that have any mental problems, like Alzheimer’s or dementia yet, and my mother does have some dementia problems. I would recommend that place for anybody that needs assisted living because they have great food, activities, and go places, but it is a nice place. I thought the staff and the administrator were really good. All o... (read more)

Traces of Tiger Senior Living Community

P.O. Box 219, Tiger, GA
$$$$
rabun: "This place has gone downhill so fast! A year and a half ago, it was nice. Once they got rid of the director and much of the good staff, it is the worse place! On the website, they say they have a memory care unit. They have a building for memory care but they have memory care residents in with regular residents. They have caused much grief on my family. BEWARE,!! if you are a resident there and your behavior changes because of a medical problem that antibiotics could ... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 2 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Rabun County is $3,075 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Rabun County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 9 reviews of assisted living communities in the Rabun County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 assisted living communities in the Rabun County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.