Assisted Living in Madison County

The Hampton House

432 S Fourth Street, Colbert, GA
$$$$
1 review
CaringReviewer139451: "I was immediately turned off when I went to the Hampton House. The residents were just sitting there, sleeping, and I only saw one aide. They didn't really have any activities. It's an old building that they added on to. They had small bedrooms with a bath."

House Of Angels Ii

260 General Daniels Avenue, Danielsville, GA
$$$$

At A Glance

There are 2 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Madison County is $3,044 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Madison County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of assisted living communities in the Madison County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 assisted living communities in the Madison County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.