Assisted Living in Laurens County

6 Communities

The Villas at Bellevue, LLC

903 Bellevue Ave, Dublin, GA
$$$$
Connie: "I really liked The Villas at Bellevue. It was a nice facility. The staff was good, and I was pleased with everything. The grounds were good, and I could walk well on the grass and concrete. I didn't have any problem getting up and down the stairs since it was built nicely. They had a lot of activities likes bingo, games, and church. They also offer transportation to the doctors. The supervisor I met was very nice."

Addington Place of Dublin

212 Fairview Park Drive, Dublin, GA
$$$$
Connie074443: "I visited Benton House. The experience was very good. I had everything good to say about it. The staff was very nice and very knowledgeable. The price was competitive. "

The Emerald City Lodge

103 Terrace Drive, Dublin, GA
1 review
Visitor: "I toured Emerald City Lodge with the retired educators, and the lady came up to speak to us during one of our meetings, but since it was the first one I toured, I was impressed with this one also because the facility is smaller. The dining area and everything was nice, well set-up. I was impressed with the staff. They talked about the fact that if you move in, you could have keep your own vehicles, and once you're able you can leave whenever you wanted to. The facility is cl... (read more)

Twelve Oaks Senior Living

2000 BELLEVUE ROAD, Dublin, GA
1 review
Dana187422: "We have no complaints with Twelve Oaks. It's very clean. The food is kind of bland, but that is to be expected in an assisted living. The staff is friendly and very accessible. They do have activities, but Philip doesn't participate in any. Twelve Oaks is highly recommended. "

Heritage House

811 BELLEVUE AVENUE, Dublin, GA
$$$$
BRANDON44: "When I went to visit someone and there all I could smell was urine I saw some of the residence actually sitting out saying they were starving and hungry I went to the room to visit with someone and I could hear one of the workers up front screaming at one of the residents which highly highly upset my family and I we went to talk with the woman who owns the place and her response was shrugging her shoulders and saying well I wasn't there so I can't say anything how disrespect... (read more)

Summer Willow at James Place

213 INDUSTRIAL BOULEVARD, Dublin, GA

At A Glance

There are 6 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Laurens County is $2,460 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Laurens County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 9 reviews of assisted living communities in the Laurens County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 assisted living communities in the Laurens County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.