Assisted Living in Camden County

3 Communities

Lakes Crossing Senior Care

900 Gross Road, Kingsland, GA
$$$$
Mary: "Lake Crossing was very nice and seemed to want to accommodate you. For my mother-in-law, it was very nice. The dining area was very nice. The apartment sizes were very accommodating to the people and their needs. The grounds were pretty and well kept. Everything was really nice, and it wasn’t too far from the stores."

Magnolia Manor of St. Marys

4695 Charlie Smith Sr. Highway, Saint Marys, GA
$$$$
Bob248606: "The Magnolia Manor of St. Mary’s was very nice and very pleasant. The rooms were very nice and sufficient enough. Everything was perfect. It was a beautiful, brand-new place. I would rate is as excellent. The staff was very accommodating. The dining area was quite large. "

Coastal Senior Living

1020 McDowell Street, Saint Marys, GA
$$$$
Her0711: "I haven't been that thrilled with the services that my mother has gotten at Coastal Senior Living. Half the time she can't eat because it's not good or food is not cooked all the way. I've been trying to get them to fix the vent in her room since she got there, and they have yet to fix it. Her room is 65 degrees or colder. The only thing I've ever seen them do is play bingo twice a week. It's $2,500 a month, which is a little high for what you don't get. I was expecting her ... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 3 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Camden County is $4,069 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Camden County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 11 reviews of assisted living communities in the Camden County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 assisted living communities in the Camden County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.