Assisted Living in Valrico

36 Communities

Helping Friends Assisted Living

2504 Buckhorn Trace Court, Valrico, FL
1 review
frances868645: "Helping Friends was a small one. It was a house-type, and it was a very nice house. It seemed very clean, and it was moderately priced. The minimum rate was $2,000 a month. There was a young man who owns it together with his mother who wasn’t there at that time. He does the cooking, she does some of the cleaning, and then they have hired help on staff. But the mother and the son own it and do part of the work, and he is there every day, which is nice because if something goe... (read more)

Touch Of Class Assisted Living Llc

4701 Fairlea Dr, Valrico, FL
$$$$
Luanne: "Touch Of Class is great and the staff is excellent. The rooms are excellent and there's plenty of room. You'll be making a mistake if you don't go here. Touch of Class does a great job and it's all good."

Angels Tch Llc

3115 S Miller Rd, Valrico, FL

St Cloud Haven Ii

2813 Saint Cloud Oaks Drive, Valrico, FL
yr

Aldea Green

700 S Kings Ave, Brandon, FL
$$$$
Visitor9222: "The rooms at Brookdale Brandon were nice. When we went in to see them, the lady that showed us around and everyone else was nice. But she said that, "This room needs to be painted, and you'll have to paint it." For the prices we pay, I don't feel that we have to paint it; it just needs some updating. I don't expect anything perfect, but I expect it clean, and I expect it to be nice. The room also needed cleaning up. Maybe they didn't get to it yet, but it was kind of a turno... (read more)

Patty's House #4

2805 Jerry Smith Rd, Dover, FL
$$$$
Beverly: "My friend was at Patty's House #4. It's a very accommodating, nice, clean home. The staff was very good. They called and said that she was not breathing well so we had to take her to the hospital. They're excellent and took very good care of her. We talked to Patty and her daughter before my friend went there, and they were extremely helpful with trying to get her placed. They were top rate. We were very impressed."

Twin Creeks

13470 Boyette Road, Riverview, FL
$$$$
MT: "Twin Creeks was a brand-new place in a well-traveled area close to many features. It was run by a nice lady. The apartments were clean and neat. My brother wanted to move in there right away, but we had other plans in our minds and we convinced him that he didn't need to do so. Nevertheless, they had all the accommodations and all the amenities that were necessary for that style of living. The staff was excellent. She was quite explanatory of all the things we had inquired a... (read more)

Heritage View ALF Inc

104 N. Gordon Street, Plant City, FL
$$$$
Sherry: "My mom moved into the memory care unit at Heritage ALF of Plant City Inc. and so far, I like it. It's seems like a nice place. The staff is very nice, helpful, and friendly. They try to get them to eat and keep them clean. My mom's room is fine and it's like any regular basic bedroom. The facility is great and very hands on."

Lakeshore Assisted Living

10919 Mistletoe Drive, Thonotosassa, FL
$$$$
Visitor381521: "Lakeshore Living was a very old place and kind of rundown. When I first got there when I was walking to the building, the owner came out, and he had been doing manual labor; he was sweaty and not ready really for visitors. He actually kind of forgot that I had an appointment and was coming. That being said, he was very nice. He did go ahead and oblige me with the tour, but they had lost their license. They actually weren’t licensed at the moment, and there were no residents ... (read more)

Heritage Oaks ALF Inc.

2801 N. Branch Forbes Road, Plant City, FL
1 review
mbs1977: "I placed my mom here as she had vascular dementia and was combative with me. I always took her to see her primary Dr for changes in meds, etc. The facility has Dr's that visit there. The psyche nurse had put my mom on anti-psychotic meds without my approval and I didn't find out she was on these meds until my fell & broke her hip. The hospital asked me about her meds as the facility gave me a copy of her med list to take to hospital. That's when I found out she was on ... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 36 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Valrico is $2,350 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Valrico area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of assisted living communities in the Valrico area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 36 assisted living communities in the Valrico area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.