35 Assisted Living Facilities in Ponte Vedra, FL

Also serving communities of Ponte Vedra Beach, Jacksonville Beach, Atlantic Beach, Nocatee.

Starling at Nocatee

999 Crosswater Parkway, Ponte Vedra, FL
Mary: "Starling at Nocatee is a brand-new community. The sales staff was very informative and followed up more than once. The location was great, and the price was not, but you get what you pay for. The grounds were fine but not complete yet. In ... (read more)

Vicar's Landing

1000 Vicar's Landing Way,, Ponte Vedra, FL

Cypress Village

4600 Middleton Park Circle East, Jacksonville, FL
Curry: "My friend moved into Cypress Village. I liked it very much, and according to her, it's all been very good and very pleasant. The dining area is nicely appointed, and the food is good. There's a medical facility, an indoor pool, physical th... (read more)

Wyndham Lakes

10660 Old St. Augustine Road, Jacksonville, FL
colemanisa: "Thank you for the great lunch! It was amazing to have ice cream and Hershey syrup!!"
Special Promotion! Ends in 318 days

Brookdale Atrium Way

9960 Atrium Way, Jacksonville, FL
Clarence: "Brookdale Atrium Way is an adequate caring facility. So far, so good as far as the experience my mom is having there. The grounds are nice and well kept. They have bingo, religious activities, and PT. It's an active facility. The food is n... (read more)

2014, 2015, 2016

Camellia at Deerwood

10061 Sweetwater Pkwy, Jacksonville, FL
Edward: "My mother is at Camellia at Deerwood. It's beautifully maintained and the people are extremely helpful. I'm just very impressed with the whole operation. There are crafts, they play bingo, there's a hairdresser on staff, and they go on tri... (read more)

Taylor Manor/Villas

6605 Chester Ave., Jacksonville, FL
Donna Murray : "My 97 year old father has been a resident of Taylor Manor ALF for the past 18 months. I visited several ALF's before selecting this location as his new home and have been more than pleased with the accommodations, staff and quality of s... (read more)

2019

Brookdale Mandarin

10790 Old St. Augustine Road, Jacksonville, FL
AH: "The resident care associates and activity staff at Brookdale Mandarin are excellent. They're very caring and keep on top of things. Mom is in independent living. They have various music groups come through, and you can sign up to take a ri... (read more)

2012

Brookdale Southside

9601 Southbrook Dr., Jacksonville, FL
Elisa: "Brookdale Southside is very nice, well laid-out, and has everything anyone needs. There is a small patio and a kitchen in the room. There are lots of activities and pretty grounds. The staff members are very friendly. The food is great."

2014, 2015

Sunrise of Jacksonville

4870 Belfort Road, Jacksonville, FL
anonymous2019: "Director Nikkie is the horrible. She is rude to patients, coworkers and contractors that are onsite. She is by far one of the most unprofessional people I have ever met. They need to hire someone to direct the place that has a WAY better a... (read more)

Atria Park of San Pablo

14199 Wm Davis Parkway, Jacksonville, FL
Grandson0320: "Atria took very good care of my grandfather. The staff was very friendly and very helpful. They treated my grandfather with kindness, care, and respect. The facilities are wonderful and the food was good too. Do not use Guardian, their... (read more)

2013, 2016

The Windsor at San Pablo

4000 San Pablo Parkway, Jacksonville, FL
MEHAMP: "My mother is a resident of The Windsor. She has really enjoyed living there. The employees there are so kind to all the residents. I visit with her a lot and I see how much respect the residents are given. Loads of fun activities are p... (read more)

2016

Mi Casa Adult Living Facility

6856 St Augustine Road, Jacksonville, FL
Gemma: "Mi Casa was a more Spanish speaking community, but the people looked very happy there. It was more of a group home and that would not have been for my father. Plus the language barrier would have been a problem. They did have English speak... (read more)

Elmcroft of Timberlin Parc

7620 Timberlin Park, Jacksonville, FL
Gemma: "Elmcroft of Timberlin Parc was very beautiful, but a little expensive. Medicaid was not something that they accepted. The staff was very helpful and answered my questions, and they gave me a lot of paperwork to go over. They had cards and ... (read more)

HarborChase of Jacksonville

3455 San Pablo Road S, Jacksonville, FL
Dan560840: "We chose HarborChase of Jacksonville for mom, and everything has been fine so far. They’ve made a lot of effort to assess what she needs, and everything has been provided. "

2012

Starling of San Jose

9075 San Jose Boulevard, Jacksonville, FL
Adam: "My father is in Starling of San Jose. It is a really nice and clean facility. The atmosphere is good and it doesn't look as rundown like a lot of the other ones we saw. The director was very professional, nice, and caring. The price was re... (read more)
Special Promotion! Ends in 12 days

Ashford Court

1700 The Greens Way, Jacksonville, FL
Bobbyd44: "A great place near the beach. Nice sized rooms and food. We live close by and wanted to get the folks close since they are getting of the age where they dont want to do all the maintenance and other stuff with a house. They moved in fro... (read more)

The Palms at Ponte Vedra

405 Solana Road, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
amiddlechild: "The sales staff did an outstanding job showing interest and following up with me when my mother was a prospect. Then we she needed to get released from an ER visit -- and they knew that her next fall would be the catalyst that would force... (read more)

A1 Care Systems Assisted Living Facility

6613 Shady Oaks Dr., Jacksonville, FL
Caring107630150: "I've been here at A1 Care Systems for almost two years now. They are the only one that would take me. It's been really good so far. They let me do almost anything I want to. I took coupons from the VA for the veterans overseas. I got a com... (read more)

Anthem Lakes

905 Assisi Lane, Atlantic Beach, FL
Anthem Lakes is a Senior Living Rental Retirement Community located in the Atlantic Beach area of Jacksonville, Florida offering supportive independent living, assisted living, and premier Alzheimer’s/memory care. Imagine a cruise ship w... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Ponte Vedra area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of assisted living communities in the Ponte Vedra area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 35 assisted living communities in the Ponte Vedra area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.