81 Assisted Living Facilities in Coral Springs, FL
HarborChase of Coral Springs2975 NW 99th Way, Coral Springs, FL
Spring Manor Assisted Living1780 NW 112th Terrace, Coral Springs, FL
The Gardens at Hidden Hammock5182 NW 58th Terrace, Coral Springs, FL
Sunshine Assisted Living, Inc6513 NW 55th Street, Coral Springs, FL
Keval Exquisite Care I2631 NW 107th Avenue, Coral Springs, FL
A&L Health Care Corporation4470 Coral Springs Drive, Coral Springs, FL
A&L Health Care Corporation11764 NW 30th Street, Coral Springs, FL
Quality Care Assisted Living Facility10215 NW 17th St, Coral Springs, FL
Havencrest ALF I4280 NW 113th Avenue, Coral Springs, FL
Superior Care11412 NW 1st Place, Coral Springs, FL
Coral Springs Country Club for Seniors2903 NW 115th Terrace, Coral Springs, FL
The Gardens at Parkwood5430 Nw 57Th Way, Coral Springs, FL
Ranmar Gardens10431 NW 36th St, Coral Springs, FL
The Gardens at Coral Springs2971 NW 95th Avenue, Coral Springs, FL
The Gardens at Maplewood1342 NW 104th Drive, Coral Springs, FL
Homecare Villa9039 NW 20th Manor, Coral Springs, FL
Bright Horizons of Ramblewood8630 Ramblewood Dr, Coral Springs, FL
Bright Horizons of Greenwood9565 NW 27th Street, Coral Springs, FL
Bright Horizons of Coral Springs8664 NW 1st Street, Coral Springs, FL
At A Glance
There are 81 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Coral Springs is $2,880 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.
We're there at every step
Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Coral Springs area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.
Get the insights you need to find the right community.
- See more than 39 reviews of assisted living communities in the Coral Springs area from residents and their loved ones.
- Browse our comprehensive directory of 81 assisted living communities in the Coral Springs area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.
What to Consider About Assisted Living in Coral Springs
Coral Springs, Florida, is in Broward County 20 miles northwest of Fort Lauderdale. Seniors make up a little over 9 percent of the population in the city and have many options for assisted living in Coral Springs, with 26 facilities in the city and 36 others in surrounding communities such as Parkland, Margate and North Lauderdale. Florida's Bureau of Health Facility Regulation licenses several types of assisted living facilities such as standard homes, limited nursing services (LNS) communities, extended congregate care (ECC) or limited mental health (LMH) facilities.
Benefits and Drawbacks of Assisted Living in Coral Springs
- The air quality is very good in the Coral Springs and Broward County area. The American Lung Association grades the county as an A for particle pollutants and a B for high-ozone days. Seniors with respiratory ailments should find Coral Springs to be a comfortable home.
- The climate in Coral Springs is agreeable for seniors with regard to yearly temperature cycles. The area gets quite a bit of rain, about 40 percent more than the average U.S. city. Yet, the area also averages 244 sunny days per year which is much higher than a typical city with 205 such days.
Getting around in Coral Springs is easy with several services offering transportation. There are city programs designed around ride shares, an Emergency Ride Home program for stranded commuters and a Senior Ride Program that provides seniors transportation anywhere within city limits on a curb-to-curb basis.
- The cost of living in Coral Springs is 26.2 percent higher than the national average. Health care, groceries and transportation are all a little more expensive within the city.
- The rate of crime in Coral Springs is quite low, with less than half the number of violent crimes than the average U.S. city. Property crime is also well below state and national averages.
- The Coral Springs area is home to world-class medical facilities, including Broward Health Medical Center and University Hospital and Medical Center, in the event of medical emergencies or illness.
Paying for Assisted Living in Coral Springs
Average Monthly Costs
Cities in Florida
Assisted Living costs in Coral Springs start around $2,880 per month on average, while the nationwide average cost of assisted living is $4,000 per month, according to the latest figures from Genworth’s Cost of Care Survey.
It’s important to note that assisted living rates in Coral Springs and the surrounding suburbs can vary widely based on factors such as location, the level of care needed, apartment size and the types of amenities offered at each community.
Financial Assistance for Assisted Living in Coral Springs
Florida's 1915(b)(c) MLTC program and Assistive Care Services can help low-income seniors with the cost of services at assisted living facilities. Seniors who reside in an ALF and receive SSI payments may be eligible for Florida's optional state supplementation (OSS) that helps pay for room and board. Family supplementation is also allowed to help pay for these costs.
Learn more about these programs, plus who’s eligible, on our Assisted Living in Florida page.
More Ways to Pay for Assisted Living
While many families use their own funds or personal assets to pay for assisted living, there are plenty of additional options to cover these costs. Some additional ways to finance assisted living costs include:
- Veterans Benefits
- Life Insurance Policy
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Reverse Mortgage
For more information about different ways to finance assisted living, visit our Assisted Living in Florida page.
Free Assisted Living Resources in Coral Springs
Coral Springs and the surrounding area are home to numerous government agencies and non-profit organizations offering help for seniors searching for or currently residing in an assisted living community. These organizations can also provide assistance in a number of other eldercare services such as geriatric care management, elder law advice, estate planning, finding home care and health and wellness programs.
Assisted Living Laws and Regulations in Coral Springs
Coral Springs-area assisted living communities must adhere to the comprehensive set of state laws and regulations that all assisted living communities in Florida are required to follow. Visit our Assisted Living in Florida page for more information about these laws.