Assisted Living in Milford

3 Communities

Milford Center

700 Marvel Rd, Milford, DE
$$$$
Marshall1: "We brought my mom to Genesis Milford Center. It's nice and neat inside. The people are really nice. They have a lot of things for the residents to do. "

Milford Place

500 S. Dupont, Milford, DE
$$$$
Joe52618150: "I liked Heritage at Milford, but the people were not helpful with my dad’s problem. "

Delaware Veterans Home

100 Delaware Veterans Blvd, Milford, DE

At A Glance

There are 3 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Milford is $3,553 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Milford area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of assisted living communities in the Milford area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 assisted living communities in the Milford area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.