Assisted Living in Rocky Hill

30 Communities

Atria Greenridge Place

One Elizabeth Court, Rocky Hill, CT
$$$$
Bob: "We liked Atria Greenridge very much. That would certainly be the one I would move my parents to. They had all kinds of activities. The dining area was very nice. There's nothing I didn't like."

Brookdale Rocky Hill

60 Cold Spring Rd., Rocky Hill, CT
$$$$
Charles: "My wife is in Brookdale Rocky Hill. We're pretty satisfied with everything right now. Her apartment is very good, has plenty of room, and is in excellent condition. The staff members are all very good as far as I can tell so far. The dining area is very nice, and there's enough room. There are exercises and a lot of activities every day. They have good recommendations, and the staff members we talked to were very cooperative, very pleasant, and knowledgeable."
yrs

Atria Hamilton Heights

One Hamilton Heights Drive, West Hartford, CT
$$$$
Robert Buchanan: "Would not recommend this place. No real concern for the elderly, money driven. They prey upon your "what's best for Mom" emotions and try to make it sound like they care. They don't. I feel this industry really needs to be more regulated. You'll get that same gut feeling, and trust me, your gut feelings are correct. This is how the 2 week respite went. Pressured driven sales tactics, Trying to get you to sign agreements for longer than you want prior to moving in, the old... (read more)

The Village at South Farms

645 Saybrook Road, Middletown, CT
$$$$
LBC: "The Village at South Farms was fantastic, and I very much enjoyed my conversations with the staff member. She took a great interest in me, and we went around the facility very thoroughly. I saw the guests, and how neat, clean, and polite they were. There were two elevators. I saw the rooms and had exactly what I needed. I understood the fact they didn't allow open burners or electric coils. The minimum that I need is a studio apartment with a bathroom, a sit-down shower, and... (read more)

Brookdale Farmington

20 Devonwood Drive, Farmington, CT
$$$$
Kee K: "Brookdale Farmington is affordable, but a little outdated. Communication is a little bit difficult, but the people are very friendly. Mom has an efficiency room located on the first floor that has grab bars. It is more accessible to the dining room. The grounds are pretty and they have a pond at the back. They have movies, piano playing, outings, and there are people always coming in to provide entertainment. The food is OK, too. The place is appropriate for our needs. We ha... (read more)

The Village at Buckland Court

432 Buckland Road, South Windsor, CT
$$$$
Stanley: "My mother is living in The Village at Buckland Court. The place looks nice, and she likes it there. Everything has been good so far including the staff; we don't have complaints. She enjoys the activities. They had children come in doing sing-alongs, and there's always people hanging out with and talking to her. The dining area looks nice, and she also likes the food."

Brookdale West Hartford

22 Simsbury Road, West Hartford, CT
$$$$
Vernice315414: "Brookdale West Hartford is very nice. The staff is very good. They have quite a few activities, like bus rides, exercise, karaoke, and stuff like that. I do not want to move my relative because I am quite satisfied. The food is excellent. She is very happy in the community. The room is good for one person. She has her own TV, radio, and bathroom. I will recommend this community. However, you have to pay big money to live there, but it is very good and very nice. "

Atria Glastonbury

1177 Hebron Avenue, Glastonbury, CT
$$$$
resident466688: "My mom has been at Brookdale Mountain Laurel for three years now, but she doesn’t need a lot of the care that they provide. The price reflects how much they offer, and it’s about twice as much per month as the new place that she is moving into. She finds the assisted living facility to be a little depressing since they have some of the more needy, memory care, or wheelchair assisted residents living there. They have a beautiful dining room with a menu. They receive a lot of ... (read more)

The Village at Kensington Place

511 Kensington Ave, Meriden, CT
$$$$
The Village at Kensington Place is a senior living community located in Meriden, Connecticut, near I-691 and shopping centers. Visitors describe the facility's apartment-style rooms as clean and spacious, and they note that the rooms have balconies and porches. Relatives of residents have high praise for the facility's food, which they say is excellent. The facility is also praised for its friendly and helpful staff and for the wide variety of activities it offers. Visitors s... (read more)

Hoffman SummerWood Community

160 Simsbury Road , West Hartford, CT
$$$$
Nancy G.: "A kosher cuisine was a must for my mom when I moved her up from Florida to be close to me, so I was very relieved to find that the only kosher facility in the area was also one of the most beautiful. My mom has been living at SummerWood for close to 12 years now! She has been very happy here and she is well taken care of. She is kept engaged continually with interesting activities and has many friends. SummerWood truly was the ideal solution for our family. "

At A Glance

There are 30 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Rocky Hill is $3,895 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Rocky Hill area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 19 reviews of assisted living communities in the Rocky Hill area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 30 assisted living communities in the Rocky Hill area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.