Assisted Living in Logan County

The Bee Hive Assisted Living - Sterling I & II

604 - 610 Jay Dr, Sterling, CO
$$$$
1 review
Linda440382: "I was impressed with The Beehive, the look of it, and what they have to offer. It was real clean, homey, inviting, and had places where people can sit outside. I want to go back again with a family member to see the bigger rooms. They went over the activities they offered. The staff I talked to seemed very nice and compassionate, which impressed me, too. "

Devonshire Acres

1330 N Sidney Ave, Sterling, CO
$$$$
Jewel4: "My brother is at Devonshire Acres. It is a really good place. They seem to be getting real good care, and they have a lot of activities to keep them busy. It is a really good place to be. It is a 5 on all of it because I'm really happy with it, and I think my brother is too. I didn't even consider trying others. There is another place, but we just thought that Devonshire would be ideal, so that's where he is. "

At A Glance

There are 2 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Logan County is $4,405 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Logan County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of assisted living communities in the Logan County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 assisted living communities in the Logan County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.