98 Assisted Living Facilities in Sylmar, CA

Also serving communities of San Fernando.

Abbey Road Villa

14132 Hubbard Street, Sylmar, CA
Roy: "Abbey Road Villa was a place for very cost-conscious residents. I would go there if I had to, but it wasn't anything I would choose. It was more affordable. Everything was clean. They did well with what they had. The place was depressing. ... (read more)

Goodlife Residential Home 2

13556 Dronfield Avenue, Sylmar, CA

Somerford Place of Northridge

8700 Lindley Ave, Northridge, CA
shirley k: "If there comes a time that you need to live in an assisted living community, it would be Somerford Place of Northridge. The care is phenomenal! The food is good and many entrees to choose from. Your medication is taken care of, regular che... (read more)

2015

Brookdale Northridge

17650 Devonshire Street, Northridge, CA
Northridge Mall, Providence Holy Cross Medical Center, restaurants and churches are close to Brookdale Northridge, an assisted living facility located at the heart of San Fernando Valley in Northridge, CA. Visitors specifically like the din... (read more)

2013, 2015, 2016

Brookdale Chatsworth

20801 Devonshire Street, Chatsworth, CA
Brookdale Chatsworth is located in the quiet Los Angeles neighborhood of Chatsworth, California, just a few minutes away from scenic parks, California State University Northridge, medical facilities and nice shopping areas. Loved ones note ... (read more)

2013, 2014, 2015, 2016

Pacifica Senior Living Santa Clarita

24305 W Lyons Ave, Newhall, CA
Pacifica Senior Living Santa Clarita is located just off Interstate 5, near Vista Valencia Golf Course and a wide variety of stores and restaurants in the Santa Clarita Valley. Visitors remark that the facility feels like home as soon as th... (read more)

2013, 2014

Atria Santa Clarita

24431 Lyons Avenue, Santa Clarita, CA
Atria Santa Clarita is located in Santa Clarita, California, near Interstate 5, restaurants and stores. Loved ones appreciate the clean and inviting amenities and the caring, friendly staff. They also note the well-maintained grounds a... (read more)

2016

Sunrise at Sterling Canyon

25815 McBean Parkway, Valencia, CA
Sunrise at Sterling Canyon is situated in the heart of Valencia, California, home to Central Park and the Nethercutt Museum. Visitors describe the facility as a good place to live with a homey atmosphere and delicious food. They note that t... (read more)

2013, 2015, 2016

Clarendon Senior Living - The Gaviota House

6724 Gaviota Avenue, Los Angeles, CA
jlalyesh: "Warm, clean and welcoming place for my grandmother. She was surrounded by lovely staff and other older women who needed care. I am happy to personally recommend this caring facility to those around the surrounding area. "

Knollwood Home Care

15346 Mayall Street, Mission Hills, CA
Rhonda: "Knollwood Home Care is a home with different rooms and caregivers and nurses on staff. My dad loved the menu and the food. They had an outside garden where they could go and sit. They took care of the residents if they needed to go to doct... (read more)

Jennifer Home

24401 Jennifer Place, Newhall, CA
Linda836575: "She’s been in Jennifer’s Home for about a month now. They’re taking care of her. She needs pureed food, so they’re doing that, and they give her her medication. The people working there are wonderful. It’s a very welcoming facility, and th... (read more)

The Gardens at Park Balboa

7046 Kester Avenue, Van Nuys, CA
Roy: "The Gardens at Park Balboa was a little older but cozier. They had refurbished a lot of the front area. The dining area was like a restaurant. They had a game room and a common area. The people we interacted with were fine. Everyone was ve... (read more)

Cedars Assisted Living

17300 Roscoe Boulevard, Northridge, CA
Liz: "Cedars Assisted Living was nice, and the medication management nurse was very helpful. They had activities such as outings, TV days, and craft days. The director was very slow in responding and seemed a little apathetic. I had to leave thr... (read more)

Manila Manor I

17734 Baltar St, Los Angeles, CA
David210757: "Manila Manor was quite nice and seemed to be well run. The rooms appeared to be adequate. There were activities, like watching television. "

Heavenly Manor Elderly Care

7708 Ethel Ave., North Hollywood, CA
S.F.335241: "We went to Heavenly Manor, and we had some problems with them. My mother is in her 80s also, and she does not walk very well. The ones that we went to have very poor parking and access for someone to visit. They had no sidewalks -- only di... (read more)

Royal Palms

20548 Germain Street, Chatsworth, CA
Rhonda: "Royal Palms was an amazing community with very nice people. The activities were pretty good, according to the patients. The staff seemed to be very attentive to what they needed and looked like they were very well taken care of. It seemed ... (read more)

Angel's Care Home

23747 Via Gavola, Valencia, CA
Family Member: "I chose Angel's Care Home for my mom because I visited it several times and I liked what I saw. I like how the caregivers are. It's close to my home and is also across the street from a park. I am pretty pleased with them. There would be a... (read more)

Our Sweet Home

10150 Melvin Ave., Northridge, CA
LP: "Our Sweet Home is really good. The caregivers are very caring and attentive to my mother's needs. The place is always very clean. We chose them because the level of care that she needed was more appropriate for that place and also the amou... (read more)

Golden Years Elderly Care

7930 Rhodes Ave. , Hollywood, CA
Erinsfun: "Jasmine is a beautiful person and a good cook and she truly cares about the people that she takes care of. But she needs more help. It is amazing what she's able to do by herself. She gives everyone special attention and she cooks them foo... (read more)

California Villa

6728 Sepulveda Boulevard, Van Nuys, CA
anonymous: "California Villa is a terrible place. My husband has been there for less than a week. I visited him yesterday and found him on the floor; they said they will place a mat, but they didn't. They charge for a full month even though we only ca... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Sylmar area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of assisted living communities in the Sylmar area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 98 assisted living communities in the Sylmar area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.