Assisted Living in Sonoma

56 Communities

Brookdale Sonoma

800 Oregon Street, Sonoma, CA
$$$$
A.C.: "I have been a resident of Brookdale Sonoma. I was really comfortable with it. I do graphics stuff and poetry, and they have activities to meet my needs. Physically, it was an OK place, and located in the part of town that provides a lot of activities, such as food places outside the campus. It was physically attractive and socially pleasant, and so I was happy there. The food was fine, as well as the variety and the quantity, and it was satisfactory and healthy. The staff wa... (read more)

Sunrise Villa Sonoma

91 Napa Road, Sonoma, CA
$$$$
Anna: "Sunrise Villa Sonoma was very nice and open. There was a very good feeling because people were walking around happy and smiling. It felt very comfortable and my mother liked it. Coleen, the person who toured us, was very sweet, friendly and enthusiastic. It was a great group of people. They had exercise going on when we were there."

Bella Vista Village

18941 SONOMA HWY, Sonoma, CA
1 review
commercesd: "While in the area, we happened upon Bella Vista Village. We had been visiting some other facilities around the region. The outside grounds were nicely kept, with plenty of seating areas. Residents are encouraged to walk around regularly as they desire and supervision is always available. We were relieved that we didn't need an appointment to take a tour of the facility. The staff was welcoming and seemed to really like working there. There were many areas where residents m... (read more)

Nazareth Agua Caliente

17250 Valletti Dr., Sonoma, CA
$$$$
We do what other communities don’t want to do…offer a long term financially affordable care plan program so you have peace of mind as your loved one’s journey progresses. An Alzheimer or Dementia diagnosed parent will feel at home in our retro style rooms that reflect their memories. Agua Caliente offers a high level of care with affordability for financially challenged residents requiring a social environment. AMENITIES AVAILABLE Meals Provided Indoor Common ... (read more)

Brookdale Rohnert Park

4855 Snyder Lane, Rohnert Park, CA
$$$$
MB44: "January 2, 2016: This morning my dad asked me if it was as foggy today as it was yesterday. I said no. He said that was good because since it was so foggy yesterday the staff did not show up in the morning, so they were not served breakfast. He said they were supposed to have a continental breakfast (common on holidays there understandably I don't want a lot of people to have to work on holidays either) but no one set it up. He and the other early risers rifled through the d... (read more)
yrs

Springfield Place

101 Ely Blvd S, Petaluma, CA
$$$$
TB: "I absolutely loved Springfield Place. My mother hasn't moved in yet but I've been getting her things moved in a little at a time. The community is absolutely amazing. I've gone in unannounced four to six times and every time I go in, all the residents are doing their own thing, whether they're playing cards or board games, or doing puzzles. She hasn't even moved in yet, but she's already been made to feel extremely welcome. It's an assisted living community, but it's all apa... (read more)

Oakmont Gardens

301 White Oak Drive, Santa Rosa, CA
$$$$
Oakmont Gardens is located in Santa Rosa, California near Sonoma Highway, Annadel Estate Winery, shopping and restaurants. Visitors are impressed with the caring, good-natured staff, and compliment the park-like outdoor area, movie room, swimming pool and gym. Residents appreciate the on-site facilities, such as a restaurant, computer room, beauty/barber shop, general store and coffee shop which allows them access to everything they need. Off-site golfing, tennis courts and a... (read more)

Sunrise of Petaluma

815 Wood Sorrel Drive, Petaluma, CA
$$$$
Concerned Visitor402877: "Sunrise of Petaluma was nice, but they can only handle easy people. My mom’s doctor told me to put my mom in a month ago, but he refuses to fill out the form or put it in writing. He keeps calling me to talk about. But that’s how their system works; I don’t blame for their system. If it doesn’t work, it doesn’t work. "

Atria Tamalpais Creek

853 Tamalpais Avenue, Novato, CA
$$$$
Robin: "I was at Atria Tamalpais Creek for a month for respite to rehab my broken clavicle. It was a great place. They had lots of activities. Everybody ate meals together and everybody knew everybody. There was good rapport between the residents, and there was also a good relationship with the staff who was outstanding, very pleasant, and very nice. They were running that place right. Everybody from the people who served the food up to people who had the prestigious jobs and even t... (read more)

Brookdale Napa

3255 Villa Lane, Napa, CA
$$$$
Rick: "Brookdale Napa is located in a beautiful open field in Napa and my brother saw it as inviting. The community in Napa plus the facility and the person who gave us the tour were all very inviting. The cost where he's going to live was very reasonable and the move-in went smooth. The food is good and they have a great chef. They have all kinds of activities going on. They facilitated his opportunity to practice on their grand piano. He's quite happy. They have all kinds of room... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 56 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Sonoma is $3,647 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Sonoma area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 16 reviews of assisted living communities in the Sonoma area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 56 assisted living communities in the Sonoma area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.