Assisted Living in Calaveras County

3 Communities

Foothill Village Senior Living Community

1400 Foothill Village Dr., Angels Camp, CA
$$$$
S49: "I really liked Foothill Village. It was very nice, but the price just floored me. The woman who showed me the assisted living, 2-bedroom, 2-bath apartment told me that it was $6,000 a month. which is way too expensive. The rooms were very nice and I was very impressed with the place. The staff was very friendly and accommodating, and the food was good too."

Country Haven Assisted Living

556 Toyon Dr, San Andreas, CA
$$$$
Happyformom: "My mother was at Country Haven for almost 3 years...I was so thankful that when she went on Hospice she was allowed to stay at "home"....The caregivers have always been top notch and I can't give them enough praise for what they do every day...And all the extras like picking up her medications from the drug store and bringing her meals to her room were all included in the monthly rent...Thank You Country Haven!!! "

St. Andrews Manor

36 St. Andrews Road, Valley Springs, CA

At A Glance

There are 3 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Calaveras County is $2,745 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Calaveras County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 8 reviews of assisted living communities in the Calaveras County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 assisted living communities in the Calaveras County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.