10 Assisted Living Facilities in Rogers, AR
Also serving communities of Eureka Springs, Holiday Island.
Village on the Park Rogers2200 West Laurel Avenue, Rogers, AR
Innisfree Retirement Community300 Innisfree Circle, Rogers, AR
Mt. Carmel Community2200 West Laurel Avenue, Rogers, AR
Green Acres Easy Living2407 W. Oak Street, Rogers, AR
Primrose Retirement Community of Rogers, AR650 Dodson Road, Rogers, AR
Village on the Park Bentonville3800 SW Mt. Carmel Drive, Bentonville, AR
The Meadows Independent and Assisted Living Community2300 SE 28th Street, Bentonville, AR
Legacy Village Assisted Living1303 Northeast Legacy Parkway, Bentonville, AR
The Gardens at Osage Terrace3317 SE L Street, Bentonville, AR
Autumn Place of Pea Ridge103 Wade Lane, Pea Ridge, AR
At A Glance
There are 10 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Rogers is $3,350 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.
We're there at every step
Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Rogers area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.
Get the insights you need to find the right community.
- See more than 17 reviews of assisted living communities in the Rogers area from residents and their loved ones.
- Browse our comprehensive directory of 10 assisted living communities in the Rogers area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.
What to Consider About Assisted Living in Rogers
Seniors living in Rogers, Arkansas, have many options for fun outside of their assisted living communities, including visiting Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art, listening to live music at the Walmart AMP, perusing historic downtown and enjoying scenic Beaver Lake with it's beautiful views of the Ozark Mountains.
There are 14 assisted living facilities (ALF) in the Rogers area, with four located in Rogers, and 10 nearby. ALFs in Arkansas are classified as either level I or level II and are governed by The Arkansas Department of Human Services, Division of Medical Services, Office of Long Term Care.
Benefits and Drawbacks of Assisted Living in Rogers
- Seniors on a budget will appreciate the fact that the cost of living in Rogers is 13.60 percent lower than the national average.
- While property crime in Rogers is 47.4, a bit above the U. S. average of 38.1, violent crime is several points lower than it is throughout the nation with a score of 27. This may give senior residents and their families peace of mind.
- Rogers has a Sperling's comfort level of 49 out of 100. With an annual 47 inches of rain, 8 inches of snow, and January lows of 25 degrees, some seniors may find it difficult to stay active throughout part of the year.
- The Ozark Regional Transit (ORT) is available in Rogers and connects to nearby Fayetteville. Seniors can get discounted monthly passes or ride Fayetteville routes for free.
- There are numerous fun activities to enjoy and sites to see in Rogers. Seniors may enjoy spending time in the clean air of the beautiful Ozarks or taking a trip to the Walmart Museum in Bentonville.
- The neighboring town of Fayetteville is a member of the AARP Network of Age-Friendly Communities, meaning that its elected leadership “has made the commitment to actively work toward making their town, city or county a great place for people of all ages,” according to AARP.
Paying for Assisted Living in Rogers
Average Monthly Costs
Cities in Arkansas
Assisted Living costs in Rogers start around $3,350 per month on average, while the nationwide average cost of assisted living is $4,000 per month, according to the latest figures from Genworth’s Cost of Care Survey.
It’s important to note that assisted living rates in Rogers and the surrounding suburbs can vary widely based on factors such as location, the level of care needed, apartment size and the types of amenities offered at each community.
Financial Assistance for Assisted Living in Rogers
Financial assistance for assisted living facilities in Arkansas is limited to state-funded programs. Qualified seniors who need help with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) have an array of choices through Medicaid such as the Personal Care Program and two waiver programs: the DAAS Elderchoices Waiver and the Living Choices Assisted Living Waiver.
Learn more about these programs, plus who’s eligible, on our Assisted Living in Arkansas page.
More Ways to Pay for Assisted Living
While many families use their own funds or personal assets to pay for assisted living, there are plenty of additional options to cover these costs. Some additional ways to finance assisted living costs include:
- Veterans Benefits
- Life Insurance Policy
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Reverse Mortgage
For more information about different ways to finance assisted living, visit our Assisted Living in Arkansas page.
Free Assisted Living Resources in Rogers
Rogers and the surrounding area are home to numerous government agencies and non-profit organizations offering help for seniors searching for or currently residing in an assisted living community. These organizations can also provide assistance in a number of other eldercare services such as geriatric care management, elder law advice, estate planning, finding home care and health and wellness programs.
Assisted Living Laws and Regulations in Rogers
Rogers-area assisted living communities must adhere to the comprehensive set of state laws and regulations that all assisted living communities in Arkansas are required to follow. Visit our Assisted Living in Arkansas page for more information about these laws.