2 Assisted Living Facilities in Pike County, AR

Amber Manor Care Center

801 E Illinois Street, Petersburg, IN
brj2010: "Best place for my loved ones! They have the best staff, great food, and top notch activities. This is a place where everyone is treatylike family!"
Get Pricing

Oak Park Village

507 MOUNTAIN VIEW RD, Glenwood, AR
Randy Bardwell: "I have two grandmothers living here and have visited them several times over the last couple of years. I have been impressed overall by the care and quality of the service. The people here that I have met genuinely care. Case in point: I c... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Pike County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of assisted living communities in the Pike County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 assisted living communities in the Pike County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.