Assisted Living in Bentonville
Village on the Park Bentonville3800 SW Mt. Carmel Drive, Bentonville, AR
Legacy Village Assisted Living1303 Northeast Legacy Parkway, Bentonville, AR
The Meadows Independent and Assisted Living Community2300 SE 28th Street, Bentonville, AR
The Gardens at Osage Terrace3317 SE L Street, Bentonville, AR
Village on the Park Rogers2200 West Laurel Avenue, Rogers, AR
Bella Vista3 Highland Crossing Drive, Bella Vista, AR
Innisfree Retirement Community300 Innisfree Circle, Rogers, AR
Concordia of Bella Vista1 Concordia Drive, Bella Vista, AR
Mt. Carmel Community2200 West Laurel Avenue, Rogers, AR
Green Acres Easy Living2407 W. Oak Street, Rogers, AR
At A Glance
There are 12 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Bentonville is $4,000 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.
We're there at every step
Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Bentonville area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.
Get the insights you need to find the right community.
- See more than 8 reviews of assisted living communities in the Bentonville area from residents and their loved ones.
- Browse our comprehensive directory of 12 assisted living communities in the Bentonville area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.
What to Consider About Assisted Living in Bentonville
Bentonville, Arkansas, located in Benton County, has a senior population of over 13 percent. To accommodate this population, there are three assisted living facilities in Bentonville, and seven more nearby.
Assisted living facilities (ALFs) in Arkansas are those communities that provide services to residents and aid them in activities of daily living on a 24-hour basis. ALFs are classified as either level I or level II facilities and are governed by the Arkansas Department of Human Services, Division of Medical Services, Office of Long Term Care.
Benefits and Drawbacks of Assisted Living in Bentonville
- The cost of living in Bentonville is 9.20 percent lower than the national average. This makes Bentonville a potential fit for seniors looking to save money.
- The crime in the city of Bentonville is very low compared to the national average. Property crime is 10 points lower than the rest of US with a score of 28.1. Violent crime is even lower with a score of 14.4 out of 100.
The Ozark Regional Transit (ORT) provides public transportation to the cities of Bentonville, Fayetteville and Rogers. Buses are outfitted with lifts, giving seniors increased mobility in the area.
- Bentonville receives nine inches of snow annually and reaches an average low of 25 degrees. With a comfort index of 49 out of 100, the area may prove too blustery for seniors looking for warmer weather or outdoor enjoyment.
- The Bentonville area is home to world-class medical facilities, including Mercy Medical Center and Northwest Medical Center, in the event of medical emergencies or illness.
- The nearby city of Fayetteville is a member of the AARP Network of Age-Friendly Communities, meaning that its elected leadership “has made the commitment to actively work toward making their town, city or county a great place for people of all ages,” according to AARP.
Paying for Assisted Living in Bentonville
Average Monthly Costs
Cities in Arkansas
Assisted Living costs in Bentonville start around $4,000 per month on average, which is on par with the average cost of assisted living is $4,000 per month, according to the latest figures from Genworth’s Cost of Care Survey.
It’s important to note that assisted living rates in Bentonville and the surrounding suburbs can vary widely based on factors such as location, the level of care needed, apartment size and the types of amenities offered at each community.
Financial Assistance for Assisted Living in Bentonville
Arkansas Medicaid covers some assisted living facility costs for eligible seniors. Qualified individuals who need assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) can apply to the Personal Care Program in addition to two waiver programs: the DAAS ElderChoices Waiver and the Living Choices Assisted Living Waiver.
Learn more about these programs, plus who’s eligible, on our Assisted Living in Arkansas page.
More Ways to Pay for Assisted Living
While many families use their own funds or personal assets to pay for assisted living, there are plenty of additional options to cover these costs. Some additional ways to finance assisted living costs include:
- Veterans Benefits
- Life Insurance Policy
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Reverse Mortgage
For more information about different ways to finance assisted living, visit our Assisted Living in Arkansas page.
Free Assisted Living Resources in Bentonville
Bentonville and the surrounding area are home to numerous government agencies and non-profit organizations offering help for seniors searching for or currently residing in an assisted living community. These organizations can also provide assistance in a number of other eldercare services such as geriatric care management, elder law advice, estate planning, finding home care and health and wellness programs.
Assisted Living Laws and Regulations in Bentonville
Bentonville-area assisted living communities must adhere to the comprehensive set of state laws and regulations that all assisted living communities in Arkansas are required to follow. Visit our Assisted Living in Arkansas page for more information about these laws.