Assisted Living in Baxter County

yr

Elmcroft of Mountain Home

715 West 6th Street, Mountain Home, AR
$$$$
Bernie: "Elmcroft of Mountain Home is very nice. My friend is doing good there. The staff members are great. They have been very good. My friend is happy there. She's happy, so we're happy. I would highly recommend Elmcroft of Mountain Home. The place beautiful and the grounds are very nice. They have a beautiful courtyard that they can go out and sit in. It's very well taken care of and very clean. They have a couple of different options for rooms too. They are nice, private, in goo... (read more)
Special Promotion! Ends in 13 days

RiverLodge Assisted Living

117 RiverLodge Drive, Mountain Home, AR
$$$$
Frego: "My aunt has special needs. She had lived with my grandmother her entire life and when my grandmother passed away suddenly we were anxious to figure out the best living arrangements for my aunt. My aunt needed more assistance than we were able to consistently provide in our homes, but my aunt felt like we were "putting her away"....until Riverlodge. Moments after we starting touring the facility, she began smiling. We could just see the hope bloom in her. It has been 2 y... (read more)

Good Samaritan Society - Mountain Home

200 Good Samaritan Dr, Mountain Home, AR
$$$$
Roxanne: "Good Samaritan Society - Mountain Home is absolutely wonderful and my mom loves it. It's just small little apartments with three rooms. They have a facility with a pool and a treadmill, and a wait room where they get fitted with a bracelet so any machine they go to will automatically adjust to that person. They have cafeteria, a chapel, and a lovely little Laundromat. It's a perfect place."

At A Glance

There are 3 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Baxter County is $3,505 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Baxter County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 29 reviews of assisted living communities in the Baxter County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 assisted living communities in the Baxter County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.