15 Assisted Living Facilities in Anthem, AZ

Merrill Gardens at Anthem

2800 West Rose Canyon Circle, Anthem, AZ
deh60: "As the CEO for a Life Plan Community (CCRC) I was very selective about my mom's next home. She wanted to stay in AZ, where she has lived the past 25 years and has built in support and community. Merrill Gardens was 100% the best choice and... (read more)

Anthem Senior Living

40401 N. Copper Basin Trail, Anthem, AZ
Davib B: "The Certified Care Givers at Anthem Senior Living are just fantastic. Lupita and Carlos have adopted my 91 year old mother as their own Mom. I visit her at various time of the day and week and Mom is always happy, clean, cared for and SA... (read more)

Heritage at Carefree

36590 N Pima Road #3481, Carefree, AZ
DesertMountain 475: "This truly is a 5 star place!! My moved here from out of state about 3 years ago and wanted her closer to us. Heritage is the best solution because they have various levels of care and I don't have to worry about moving her again. My mom i... (read more)

Carefree Manor Assisted Living LLC

7886 E Breathless Dr , Carefree, AZ
Sandy: "My stepmother has only been in Carefree Manor Assisted Living LLC for a couple of weeks, but so far everything has worked out really well for her. They have 24-hour staffing. She has her own room with her own bathroom and it's so large, I ... (read more)

Summer Breeze Assisted Living Home

5924 W. Hedeghog Place, Phoenix, AZ
ginnysemrow: "This is a wonderful home care facility. Lucy and her staff give 24/7 care with the utmost concern for the well being of the resident. My mom was here for almost 2 years until she passed and was always comfortable and well cared for. The... (read more)

Tramonto Assisted Living

3217 W Caravaggio Ln, Phoenix, AZ
mommyisloved: "My sweet mom passed away this last weekend. Tramonto Assisted Living took amazing care of mom during these last couple months of her life. The home was so clean! Nikki and Bridgette were constantly loving on my mom and doing what I physic... (read more)

Dove Valley

26808 N. 24th Ave., Phoenix, AZ
Myfather's keeper: "This is an awful place in which to leave a family member. The food is awful, there are no activities, the manager has a nasty temper and treated my father and our family badly. We removed our father after only 7 weeks. I would not recom... (read more)

Amber Hills Assisted Living Home

34226 N 26th Ave, Phoenix, AZ
Amber Hills Assisted Living Amber Hills Assisted Living in Phoenix, Arizona, offers a wide range of living accommodations for senior/elderly individuals, including diabetes, dementia, and Alzheimer’s care. We provide devoted care and act... (read more)

Abundant Life

31821 N. 19th Lane, Phoenix, AZ
Why pick us? Here are 7 good reasons: caregiver per resident ratio 2/5 - the best you can find compared to others the best caregivers - many of them trained by Arizona Alzheimer association the best prices - we work with you on that if ph... (read more)

Stetson Premier Care

25816 N. Fernbush Drive, Phoenix, AZ
Todd: "My mother moved into Stetson Premier Care. They have a lady that comes in twice a week for games, they have music and all kinds of activities, so my mother is happy. You feel like part of the home and part of the family; they're very famil... (read more)

Tatum Highlands Assisted Living

4550 EAST BAJADA ROAD, Cave Creek, AZ
Peggy11: "My mother stayed at Big Skies Adult Care Home and I didn't like it because it was dirty. I disliked the way they treated my mother. They transferred her to another room without getting my permission first. She had dementia and moving from ... (read more)

Grace Hill Adult Care

2405 W Florentine Rd, Phoenix, AZ
Jackie9: "The staff at Grace Hill Adult Care is a husband and wife care team that live on site, and the owner has two or three other people that rotate during the day, night and during weekends. So far I don't have any complaints. I like that they h... (read more)

North Valley Assisted Living

2410 WEST DESPERADO WAY, Phoenix, AZ
Anonymous121803550: "My husband is at North Valley Assisted Living. I’m only allowed to see him at 10 a.m. and a little bit in the afternoon. The facility is very nice, and the people are nice; however, they need to improve on their visiting hours. Everyone el... (read more)

H & N Clancy Assisted Living

4617 West Moon Blossum Lane, Phoenix, AZ
Emmyrose: "This is a private home facility. The house and grounds are fairly well maintained. They have desert landscape with shrubs and greenery. There is a fenced backyard and patio. They are licensed for 9 residents. The rooms are private and aem... (read more)

Care Manor Assisted Living

24712 N 28th Place, Phoenix, AZ
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Anthem area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 7 reviews of assisted living communities in the Anthem area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 15 assisted living communities in the Anthem area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.