3 Assisted Living Facilities in Kenai Peninsula County, AK

Stone Brook Inn

42340 Donna Cir, Soldotna, AK
student5179: "I went to the Stone Brook Inn facility in June of 2011, and the environment was very delightful; amazing views, large windows, great hospitality, and very happy people there. I was a guest there just for a brief tour with a friend. She was... (read more)

Majestic View

1660 Race Road, Homer, AK
Anonymous 4: "I think Majestic View was kind of dirty, and it was expensive. The people just seemed to be sitting around all the time, and it was quiet in there. "

Kat's Eldercare

53022 Aurora St, Kasilof, AK
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Kenai Peninsula County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of assisted living communities in the Kenai Peninsula County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 assisted living communities in the Kenai Peninsula County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.