Assisted Living in Talladega County

2 Communities

Gardens of Talladega

130 Season's Way, Talladega, AL
$$$$
mac17: "The nursing home looks very nice from the road, however when you approach the entrance you notice a fence and gate surrounding the facility porch. However, I noticed several residents opening the gate, and wondered what purpose it served. When I walked in the door, it smelled strongly of urine. Patients were lining the halls or wandering about. I was there to volunteer and it did seem that the staff was very busy trying to get a lot of the residents to participate, even the ... (read more)

Sunset Inn

614 Chaffee St., Talladega, AL
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Talladega County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of assisted living communities in the Talladega County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 assisted living communities in the Talladega County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.