Assisted Living in Geneva

3 Communities

Westbrook Assisted Living

100 W. Lake Professional Park, Suite 6, Geneva, AL
1 review
jmr25940: "The staff at this facility is very friendly and my grandmother likes every who works there. This is important because we want her to feel comfortable with the people who care for her. The facility itself is kind of old and in need of some upgrades. Specifically, it could use some painting inside and out, plus some new furnishings. I like that there is a driver that will take my grandmother place in the communitee that she wants to go to. I really enjoyed seeing my grandmothe... (read more)

Greenwood Place Assisted Living Facility, LLC

105 S. Greenwood St., Geneva, AL

Hartford Retirement Village

12196 E. AL State Hwy. 52, Hartford, AL

At A Glance

There are 3 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Geneva is $4,482 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Geneva area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of assisted living communities in the Geneva area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 assisted living communities in the Geneva area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.