Assisted Living in Elmore County

3 Communities

Gardens of Wetumpka

209 Country Club Drive, Wetumpka, AL
$$$$
SR: "My mother-in-law is a resident of Gardens of Wetumpka since November. They're excellent. I would recommend anyone consider them. The staff members are attentive to the residents and they work well with people like me. They do all of her laundry. If my mother-in-law has trouble with her TV, she pulls the string and they come help her with that. They just help her with anything she might need. The Gardens of Wetumpka just did all the legwork to find her a doctor and to make an... (read more)

Tallassee Health and Rehabilitation

2639 Gilmer Ave., Tallassee, AL

Autumn Place

5930 Main St., Millbrook, AL

At A Glance

There are 3 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Elmore County is $2,750 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Elmore County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 7 reviews of assisted living communities in the Elmore County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 assisted living communities in the Elmore County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.