Walnut Grove Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Walnut Grove Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Walnut Grove Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

November 27, 2014

By archrissie

My mother lives in this facility. It is a never ending struggle to get her nails done, a sweater on her and her hair combed. I've had trouble with them putting dirty clothes on her, combing her hair etc. I've told them repeatedly that she needs a sweater in the winter. I might as well be talking to a stone. They probably do better with rehab clients, but my sense is that they don't communicate well with each other, there is not enough supervision of the staff and that it is not very well organized. My mother-in-law is at a different facility and is treated much better. Why don't we move her? She wants to stay there. She's very easy and the aids do treat her well.

May 07, 2012

By cymbaleiii

A nice newer facility that is both a nursing home and rehab facility. Nice equipment and has other activities for patients such as concerts, church, etc. Staff is friendly, caring and competent. My dad was a patient of the facility last year and they took very good care of him during his long illness.

February 03, 2010

By Jackie Duron

Other concerned individual

Only want catatonic patients. Will turn down any patient that they may have to give extra attention to. Discriminates. Generic reason for turning down elderly is "we are unable to meet their needs at this time".

About Walnut Grove Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Walnut Grove Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Springdale, Arkansas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Walnut Grove Nursing and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Walnut Grove Nursing and Rehabilitation Center