Mt. Carmel Community Rogers, AR

Reviews of Mt. Carmel Community

Assisted Living Reviews for Mt. Carmel Community

January 19, 2017

By Joanne546757

Mt. Carmel was fine, pleasant to walk in, and didn't smell. I had a tour of the assisted living, but I was not ready for that yet. They had cottages that were attractive from the outside, but they were all occupied, so I didn't see what was inside. However, the floor plans that I saw looked good. They offered three meals, and the staff was nice.

November 02, 2016

By Gail33

Mt. Carmel Community is new and beautiful. They have the building with assisted living and cottages with less care. I was disappointed with the size of the rooms because it's for me and my husband, and I just don't want to be denned up in a room like that. The menu was very enticing. The staff is very friendly and helpful with information, and the facility is beautiful.

May 10, 2016

By Carol122801250

For anyone that needs assisted living, Mt Carmel Community is a very awesome place. The rooms had a small kitchen area with a refrigerator, a living area where you can put a couch and a TV, a closet, and a bathroom with a walk-in shower with a bench. It was very nice.

Services and Amenities of Mt. Carmel Community

About Mt. Carmel Community

Mt. Carmel Community is a senior living provider in Rogers, Arkansas that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Mt. Carmel Community for more details on services and rates.

Map of Mt. Carmel Community