Apple Blossom

Reviews of Apple Blossom

Independent Living Reviews for Apple Blossom

October 06, 2020

By Dana

We did an in-person and virtual tour of Apple Blossom. Our experience was fantastic. They're really terrific. The facilities and grounds were terrific. There's a lot of variety in the apartments. Everyone seemed very happy, and the staff was very, very knowledgeable and kind. The apartments were spacious, pretty much well-thought-out, and there were a lot to choose from. They're not as fancy as some, but the price reflects that, and they seemed terrific as far as community and the services that they offer. The dining area was very nice. Everything was very nice. The facility had some age to it, but it was very well maintained.

January 31, 2020

By Reviewer1252020

I really loved Apple Blossom, but it wouldn't be for my mother because she's a flight risk. She could get out really easy there, and she needs more supervision. The staff during the tour was excellent and showed us everything. We were very impressed with the place. It's three stories, and the rooms were of different sizes. I was very impressed with them. There was a kitchen in the front room, and you could use the bedroom as the back. They had a library and a beauty shop. Their dining room was big and open, and it was more restaurant style with a menu at each table. It's a very good facility.

Hello, thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. While our community may not have been the best fit for your mother at this time, we appreciate your kind words!

July 21, 2019

By Audrey

Apple Blossom is very attractive, the people were happy, and the food was delicious. I would definitely go there if I can afford it. The rooms were apartments more so than rooms. Everybody furnish their own rooms, they're a suitable size for 1 person or 2 persons, and you could have 2 bedrooms. They had a nice balcony, if you have a pet, and able to be located on the first floor. Your pet can go outside upon your patio into the grass. It seems very pleasant. They had all kinds of games, videos, movie nights, they had barbeques, and several times I was invited to, they had people coming in, and they did exercises. Everyone I met was very pleasant, and the residents were pleasant as well. I had luncheon there. The food I tasted was excellent, the tables were set up nicely like a restaurant, you had a choice for your meal, and that was very nice.

August 31, 2018

By Lorry

I like Apple Blossom and it seemed like a really quality facility. The rooms are very nice, bright, and clean. They have a lot of areas for activities. The dining area was very pretty with chandeliers and nice tables. It was very clean and it was a nice place to eat. The staff is very friendly and they've been very helpful.

Hi Lorry, thanks for the great feedback and for visiting us at Apple Blossom. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your time in our community and enjoyed our staff. We hope to see you in our community soon!

February 14, 2018

By Lisa

Apple Blossom is lovely. My mom has a very pretty view from her window. My mom is just used to her own cooking and does not like their food at all. She says the quality of food is just not what she wants and she's had a lot of stomach issues since she's moved there. All you have is a microwave in your room, and they serve the meals, which is one reason they cost more. When my mom first moved there they had a big staff turnover so her room wasn't getting cleaned, and there was just a lot of turmoil, but they're rectifying some of those issues. The size of the rooms and amenities are very good. There are quite a few activities.

September 19, 2017

By Gary

Dad didn’t choose Apple Blossom because it took them an hour to an hour and a half to set up the food. At 8:00, you'd get your salad; at 8:20, you'd get your vegetables; at 8:45, you'd get your main course; at 9:00, you'd get dessert; then at 9:30, you'd get your coffee. That’s too regimented for him. The place was nice and everybody was great. The location was easy to get to. The apartments were nice, large, and clean, with wide doors and accessible bathrooms.

Hi Gary, thank you for sharing feedback with us about your visit to Apple Blossom. We are always looking for ways to improve and appreciate your input regarding your experience. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. Have a great day!

April 13, 2017

By Marty578327

We have been here at Apple Blossom for three and a half weeks now. It is a very nice place to live, we met a lot of the nice people, and the food is good. They have a lot of music things going on here. The dining area is very nice like a restaurant, and the staff is all friendly.

Hi Marty, we are so happy to hear you are enjoying living at Apple Blossom! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. Thank you!

December 09, 2016

By Alison Taylor-Brown

My mother is here and I am with her on a daily basis. The food has deteriorated significantly in the year she has been here. Although their menu looks fancy, they, in fact, habitually run out of food. Also, we were offered a "move-in special" of $500 against our moving fee. Though I ask about this every month, we have not received it in 13 months. This place is very expensive and yet they cut corners everywhere--especially on the food. Do not put your elderly person here unless you can monitor their meals. They advertise that there is someone here 24 hours a day but, in fact, there is not unless you pay extra for that.

Hello Alison Taylor-Brown, my name is Katie, and I'd like to thank you for reaching out and sharing this piece of feedback with us. There are a few points you raise that I'd really like to be able to connect and work with you on to learn more, both around food, and your move-in special. Please give our Resident Relations a call at 800-370-8331 when you can, we'd really like to connect with you, learn more, and work with you to resolve your concerns. Thank you kindly, hope very much to hear from you soon.

March 01, 2016

By SecreTerry

Other

I have volunteered at Apple Blossom, playing piano "dinner music" for several years, and have visited extensively with both residents and staff. I LOVE this place, and am trying to convince my parents to move in, although they don't want to leave their home of 65 years. The facility is clean and beautifully appointed, meals are well prepared and professionally served, and there are always multiple choices on the menu. The staff is friendly and treats residents with utmost respect and dignity, and resident rooms are spacious. When my time comes, I would love to move into Apple Blossom!

February 15, 2016

By Katie16

My mom ended up in Apple Blossom. It’s a very nice facility with a completely different floor plan; it’s a very open space rather than institutional and there’s a big, grand foyer with stairs going up with library to the right and then a big dining room. I think they have about 250 residents. It’s more of a retirement facility than assisted living, but they do offer assisted living there. The activity board is probably twice the size of any that I’ve seen. This place was just right. The people really helped me with getting extra care for my mom and telling me what she would qualify for in this state because I wasn’t from this state, and we both just moved here. They’re not too pushy.

December 28, 2015

By Rose43

I went on a tour of Apple Blossom and felt like that was a better place than the other ones I visited. They had a lot to keep everybody entertained. I really liked the food that they were serving because it had all of the nutrients anybody could need. What stood out was the care. The in-house care was amazing. I would recommend them.

November 17, 2015

By Caring Daughter42

I went to Apple Blossom. It felt like a hotel, and the people who gave the tour were very nice. They have a beautiful dining room and lots of things to do.

August 21, 2015

I saw Apple Blossom Rogers. It was wonderful. The facility was just pretty and clean. They had linen tablecloths. It was awesome. I ate there. The food was good, and they had snacks. It really was very nice. I met the manager and the assistants, and they were nice. They were wonderful.

July 06, 2015

By PJ3

We were impressed with Apple Blossom, and that's definitely on our list. I was very impressed with it. We like it. It is one of the higher end ones in the area. I was impressed by the décor, the arrangements, and the quality, and then, when I found out the price, it just kind of set me back. Their rooms were beautiful. I really was impressed. It is one of the best ones that we had seen in the area. I like the cleanliness, and I like the layout. I like everything about it. And that's the downside; I know I can't afford it even though I like it.

June 06, 2015

By Gail33

Apple Blossom is very nice. The rooms there are quite beautiful. We looked at a 2-bedroom. It had a balcony wrapped around it, but it was more than we could afford; it’s rather luxurious. We tried the food there, and it was very good. They have facilities all over, and if you’re living in one, you can go visit others or stay in others when you travel.

March 10, 2015

I moved my mother to Apple Blossom. The cleanliness and the care really impressed me. The people are very friendly and answered our questions very quickly. They are very patient in working with several different members of the family at the same time. The room is a little small, and it is the most expensive place we looked at, but they provide three meals a day and she is living as independently as possible. They often have people coming for musical shows, exercise classes, and physical activities. They also have a library. The only complaint I have is that they are expensive and we don’t know how long we will be able to keep mom there or how long we will be able to afford it

February 22, 2015

By Terri32

I think Apple Blossom is a very nice place. It has a nice elegant look to it, and we are very happy with it. We choose it because it is very close to where her children live, it fits her financial needs, and it has a lot of activities. They have transportation there when she needs to go somewhere. The only thing I wish they have is like a walking trail and maybe a pool there, but other than that, they have a small workout room and a nice library, and they do a lot of activities. I like that the staff is friendly, and they don't have a high turnover. The other thing that I like about them is that if my mom's health deteriorates, they have a higher level of care right across the street. So, she can stay in the same facility, and it will be the same staff.

February 10, 2015

By Dianne20

When I walked in Apple Blossom, I could feel a community. They were all having dinner. You could tell that they were working together. The people that lived there also worked there. There was almost anything that you would want in the facility. There was a library. There was a Church. There was a place to do your laundry. If you had a family, there was a place. If you had to do your hair, everything was there. It was very nice. Mom could have her dog, but my mom couldn't care for her dog. It was wonderful, and I could tell with the people that they enjoyed being there. It was very clean. The yards were clean. It was kept-up well. It was something that I could think of for my husband and I for the future.

July 31, 2014

By Clarence8

I had a tour at Apple Blossom Senior Living. It was very nice. The people were also very nice and very helpful until they found out that I didn't qualify for government subsidy, then they lost interest in me. The rooms were excellent, very adequate and clean. I was pretty sure they had activities like bingo and sit around and threw balloons in the air. Everything about the place was nice.

July 08, 2014

The staff seemed to be friendly and nice in Apple Blossom. The people that lived there were happy. I’ve eaten there a couple of times and the food was good. They have activities. They’re a little on the costly side though.

April 22, 2014

By Allen3

Apple Blossom was clean and the staff was courteous. It looked like a nice facility. The rooms were fine. I was not able to taste the food, but it looked like there wasn't a lot of difference from the others.

July 23, 2012

By jacupp

My experience with the assisted living provider was great. The people that work there are wonderful and are so polite to everyone. Even though I was only there for around thirty minutes I still got the vibe that this was a wonderful place to stay at with a terrific work staff. The facilities are great too and the amenities are fantastic. I can only say positive comments about this place. In all I feel that this is a wonderful place that anyone would be happy to live or stay at for a period of time. I do however will say one negative comment that the place is too large, and I would like to see it expand, but sometimes smaller can be better. In all this place is wonderful with a great and positive staff with great facilities for all residents to use easily and safely knowing that the staff will be there to help because they, like the facility is awesome!

Questions about Apple Blossom

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Apple Blossom. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

What transportation services does Apple Blossom offer to independent living residents?

What makes the chef or dining program at Apple Blossom exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

What safety features or security measures does Apple Blossom offer to independent living residents?

If Apple Blossom accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Does Apple Blossom work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

Costs for Apple Blossom

Photos of Apple Blossom

Services and Amenities of Apple Blossom

• Housing Extra: Cottages, Handicap Barrier Free Units Available, Individual Climate Control, Safety Rails In Bathroom, Telephone Hookup, Walk In Tub

• Dining Extra: Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Parking: Garage, Private

• Technology Extra: Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Clubhouse, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Apple Blossom

Apple Blossom is located in Rogers, AR, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Apple Blossom for a visit...and stay!

Map of Apple Blossom