Avenir Memory Care at Little Rock

Reviews of Avenir Memory Care at Little Rock

Memory Care Reviews for Avenir Memory Care at Little Rock

January 01, 2017

By Carolyn021253

All the patients at Clarity Pointe looked very happy. The facility was beautiful. What I liked most was it had a beautiful outdoor garden area where they could sit and watch the birds. It was just laid out beautifully. It was really nice, and that’s important to my husband. It’s very handy to get and in a very good location with beautiful grounds. It was very clean and roomy; the ones I saw all looked out to the woods or the garden. The staff was super, very helpful if the patient needed anything, and informative. I was very impressed.

October 19, 2016

By Jamie071450

Clarity Pointe is very beautiful, very modern, and very clean. The residents all seem very happy. The staff is very friendly and very accommodating, and they all seem to work well together. They carry around walkie-talkie. If a resident needs assistance right away, they can immediately communicate with people that come to help.

Thank you for the great review!! We truly love our residents and work to make this the best home possible for them.

July 20, 2016

By EJ141341

Clarity Pointe Little Rock was an excellent facility. I loved it, and it was gorgeous, new, clean, and nice and just for dementia patients. There wasn't any intermingling. They had three or four different activity rooms, beauty salons for the ladies, and barber shops for the men. It was a beautiful place.

October 28, 2015

The staff at Clarity Pointe was caring and nice. The place is clean and pleasing to the eyes. My sister likes the food there. Their dining area is very nice. I think that the place is very secure for the residents. It is expensive but this place is the only option we have at this point.
See all Memory Care reviews (8) See fewer reviews

• Features Extra: Private Transportation Is At An Additional Cost

• Activities Extra: Support Groups

• State Licenses: LIc 448

About Avenir Memory Care at Little Rock

Welcome to Avenir Memory Care at Little Rock, where you can spend each day as you wish in our peaceful, well-maintained community. Whether you are looking for short-term care after surgery or seeking support as you move through the aging process, rest easy knowing our vibrant and experienced team is here to assist you when needed. Enjoy the courtyard patio on a warm summer evening or make new friends in the Gardening Club.

Individualized Plans

When you choose Avenir Memory Care at Little Rock, you gain more than just a new home – you become a part of our family. Each resident is supported by our community care programs, which are customized to your needs and overall comfort. Meet with our experienced team to discuss which living option is the best fit.

Ongoing Care

At Avenir Memory Care at Little Rock, we know that your needs are likely to change as you age. For this reason, our community offers a wide variety of support options like the extended care available with our unique dementia care program called The Cognitive Lifestyle.

Intuitive Living Layouts

Our senior living community is specially designed to help residents fully engage with their surroundings with confidence and ease. Each intuitive living space keeps every level of care in mind, encouraging our residents to embrace independence and promoting positive self-esteem.

Pets Are Welcome at Avenir Memory Care at Little Rock

We know that the bond between a pet and their owner is a strong one. At Avenir Memory Care at Little Rock, our pet-friendly senior living community encourages residents to bring along their furry family member. Lush community grounds provide the perfect backdrop for a relaxing stroll and an opportunity for your pup to get some fresh air.

We are proud to provide you with an encouraging senior community you’ll fall in love with in the Little Rock area.

Map of Avenir Memory Care at Little Rock