Butterfield Place

Reviews of Butterfield Place

Independent Living Reviews for Butterfield Place

February 22, 2016

By Robert120075750

My mom is at Butterfield Place, and so far, everything has been very good. It’s a really nice place. Everybody is very caring. I was able to eat there, and they have good food. Their dining area is very clean.

September 30, 2015

Butterfield Place was wonderful. We had lunch there, and we really like that one. They spent a lot of time with us. We saw 2-bedroom apartments. It was almost like a resort type thing. It was kind of wealthy-looking, but it felt kind of cold; it wasn’t very homey feeling. The people were very nice, and the rooms were nice, but it was way too expensive. The lady took us on a tour with her dog, which didn’t sets well with us. To get in to the place was expensive, and the rent each month was expensive. They didn’t seem to have a lot of information about where they take the residents, what they do with them. They just didn’t seem to have a lot of that setup, so we weren’t comfortable with that. The rooms were just amazing. There were several different floor plans, and we looked at the 2-bedrooms. It was like a regular apartment; it was big and roomy, but you are paying for that. The dining facilities looked really nice. At that time, they were not having a meal, so we didn’t see the food or the people in the dining room. You could sit where you wanted as there are no assigned seats. I love the size of the apartments, and it’s very nice and clean.

September 22, 2014

Butterfield Place is a very nice facility and it is well-kept. The apartment we chose actually had more space than the other facility that we looked at. It was in much better shape, cleaner, and not as expensive. The rooms have a small kitchenette area with a full-sized refrigerator and this particular room is like an end corner room, so it has a little more of an eating area and a bit larger living room area. There are a lot of activities, but my father doesn't participate in any of them. They could probably improve on more parking.

January 06, 2014

I visited Butterfield Place, it was very appealing. I looked at the model one bedroom apartment, it was very nice. It was also updated. The sales person invited me for lunch. She was very nice, accommodating, cordial and polite. Food and the dining area were very nice as well. They have quite an extensive calendar.

April 28, 2013

By Milt Fitts

A GREAT retirement residence for my wife and I. Loved Butterfield Place so much, that after 2 visits, we moved from Texas to Butterfield Place nearly 2 years ago and plan to stay here forever!

Costs for Butterfield Place

Photos of Butterfield Place

Services and Amenities of Butterfield Place

• Housing Extra: Handicap Barrier Free Units Available, Hardwood, Individual Climate Control, Safety Rails In Bathroom, Telephone Hookup, Walk In Tub

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Parking: Covered, Private

• Technology Extra: Business Center, Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Butterfield Place

Butterfield Place is located in Fort Smith, AR, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Butterfield Place for a visit...and stay!

Map of Butterfield Place